GPSC Class 1 2019 Admit Card
Good news for the applicants of Gujarat PSC Class 1, 2 Recruitment 2019. ગુજરાત જાહેર સેવા આયોગ team has begun their plan to issue Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service Admit Card in the coming days. Additionally, you will learn complete details like exam date, hall ticket available date along with the exam date.
Individuals can find a direct link to collect GPSC Class 1 Admit Card 2019 in the following sections. So download the call letter and carry it the examination center. Why because, without having a hall ticket, the examiner will not allow attending the test. Candidates can stick to this page to know about every information regarding Gujarat Class 1 2 Examination.
Gujarat Civil Services Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Recruiting Board: Gujarat Public Service Commission
- Post Names: Gujarat Administrative Service, Class-1, Gujarat Civil Services, Class-1 & Class-2 & Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service, Class-2
- Number of Vacancies: 97 posts
- Gujarat Class 1 & 2 Exam Date: 13th October 2019
- Call Letter Issue Date: Update Later
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Personal Interview
- GPSC Class I Exam Syllabus 2019
- GPSC Class I Previous Exam Papers 2019
- GPSC Class II Exam Syllabus 2019
- Job Location: Gujarat
- Job Type: Gujarat Govt Jobs
- Category: Hall Ticket
- Official Site of GPSC: https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/
Gujarat Administrative Service Exam Date
GPSC Class 1 Written Exam Date is on 13th October 2019. All the applicants need to download the hall ticket as soon as possible to avoid the glitch at the last minute. And aspirants are suggested to prepare well for the examination to crack the job easily.
Selection Procedure For GPSC Class 1, 2 Posts
In general, the GPSC board hires the aspirants based on the skill set they exhibit during the selection procedure. To recruit candidates for Gujarat PSC Class 2 Jobs the rounds of the selection process are as follows.
- Competitive Examination
- Personal Interview
Data Printed on Gujarat PSC Class 1 Call Letter 2019
GPSC Class 1 Admit Card 2019 contains useful details such as date of Birth, enrollment number. They are along the lines
- Aspirant’s Name
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Examination Date
- Photograph of Applicant
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Instructions to follow in the Examination
- Date of Birth
- Space for the Signature of the Candidate
- Test Centre Venue
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
Documents To Carry For જીપીએસસી વર્ગ 1 હોલ ટિકિટ 2019
Along with gpsc.gujarat.gov.in Class 1 Call Letter, you need to take some additional documents to the exam for the sake of identification. They are included in the following fashion
- College ID
- Any Authorised ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhar Card
Steps to Download GPSC Class 1 Hall Ticket 2019
Aspirants are suggested to follow below listed easy procedure in order to get the hall ticket. They are as follows
- Primarily, reach the official webpage of Gujarat Public Service Commission i.e https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/
- Check for the appropriate link to get GPSC Class 1 Hall Tickets 2019 from the home page.
- Click on that link,
- Fill the necessary details such as Enrollment Number, Date of Birth at the time of login.
- Verify the details filled twice before pressing the submit button.
- Now you will get Gujarat PSC Call Letter on the new page.
- Finally, keep a printout of it and preserve it for future reference.
Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service Admit Card 2019
Other Government Jobs Are