GPSC Engineers, Professors & Officers Admit Card 2019
Gujarat Public Service Commission has released 1363 vacant posts for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Engineer, State Tax Inspector, Assistant Professor, Assistant Inspector, Microbiologist, Pathologist, Psychiatrist, Agriculture Officer, Police Inspector on 18th March 2019. So, interested and eligible candidates can apply the application form for GPSC Recruitment 2019 till 18th April 2019. Admit Cards for this notification may download through the link which is mentioned below.
GPSC Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 Info
- Name of the PSC: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- Number of Vacancies: 1363
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer, State Tax Inspector & Other Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 18th March 2019
- CheckSarkari Naukri 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18th April 2019
- Date of Physical Efficiency Test (Tentative): 18th August 2019 to 08th October 2019
- Interview Date: November 2019
- Category: Admit Card
- Selection Process: Written Test/ Interview
- Check Out ESIC Jobs 2019
- Go through RRB Jobs 2019
- 4103 FCI New Jobs Released
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Advertisement No. GPSC/201819/49 to GPSC/201819/113
Download Gujarat PSC Assistant Professor, Inspector, Radiologist Admit Card 2019
Eligible and preferable contenders can utilize the direct link enclosed at the end of the page to get Gujarat PSC Admit Card 2019. For more information about GPSC Assistant Engineer Notification candidates may visit the official site https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in. In this article, aspirants can also know at what admit card download link will be in an active date using the given availability links. Furthermore, this page is furnished with related stuff such as selection criteria, exam date, documents to carry along with GPSC Admit Card to an exam hall and details printed on Gujarat PSC AE hall ticket. Check more into Gujarat Govt Jobs 2019.
Selection Process for GPSC Recruitment 2019
The selection process will be held on the basis of written exam and interview. Qualified candidates in GPSC exam will have to face an interview to get a job in Gujarat Public Service Commission.
- Written Examination
Necessary ID Proofs to carry along with GPSC Admit Card 2019
Along with GPSC AE Admit Card 2019, intenders need to carry a few additional documents to an examination hall for the sake of identification. They are on lines
- College ID
- Bank Passbook
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Driving License
Details Enlisted on Gujarat PSC Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket 2019
Usually, aspirants are suggested to verify the information on GPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019 after completion of the download. They are in the following fashion
- Aspirant’s Name
- Examination Centre Code
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Father
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
- Date of Examination
- Test Centre
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for the Invigilator to Sign
- Space for the Candidate to Sign
- Registration Number
Download Steps for GPSC Assistant Inspector Hall Ticket 2019
- Visit the official web portal of Gujarat Public Service Commission @ gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Find out an appropriate link of Gujarat PSC Assistant Inspector Admit Card 2019 and hit on it.
- Fill up the required details of application number and password.
- After entering the details once again verify them and hit on submit button.
- A new page will be displaying GPSC Admit Card 2019 to download.
- At last, take a hard copy of GPSC Radiologist Hall Ticket 2019 and carry it for the written exam without fail.
Download GPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019
To Get GPSC Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 – Click Here
Follow our website DRONA to know live updates of both State and Central Government jobs in India through Rojghar Samachar.
You May Also Like