Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: WBSAMB Executive & Assistant Engineers 2018 Notification
- Total No.of Vacancies: 10 Jobs
- Date of Walk in: 20th & 22nd June 2018 at 9: 30 Am to 11.00 Am
West Bengal State Agricultural Marketing Board (WBSAMB) Recruitment 2018 – walk-in Notification for 10 Assistant Engineer posts
West Bengal State Agricultural Marketing Board (WBSAMB) is willing to conduct the walk-in-interview to all the graduates and retired personnel to hire the following vacant posts. The recruit of the posts will be on contract basis. Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview at the below venue.
Total Number of vacancies: 05 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Lecturer: 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 02 Posts
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil): 05 Posts
Jib Location: West Bengal
You may also like
- Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018 -55 Group-D & LDC Posts
- Baruipur Municipality Recruitment 2018 – 22 Helper & Majors
Candidates have age as following below
Executive engineer Posts: 40 years for fresh candidates and 62 years for retired candidates.
Lecturer: Age limit is not applicable for fresh candidates and 62 years for retired candidates.
Assistant Engineer (Civil): Up to 30 years for fresh candidates and age limit is not applicable for retired candidates.
Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil): Up to 35 years and age limit is not applicable for retired candidates.
Applicants should have completed B.E/B. Tech/Diploma or retired persons are eligible to apply for the WBSAMB walk-in-interview.
The mode of selection will be done by conducting the walk-in-interview.
Selected candidates will get monthly pay Rs. 37, 500/- for executive engineer posts, Rs. 32, 500/- for assistant engineer posts and Rs. 21, 500/- for sub assistant engineer posts.
Candidates have to appear for the walk-in-interview at the below venue.
Office of the West Bengal State Agricultural Marketing Board “Kamal Guha Krishi Bipanan Bhawan” 729, Anandapur, P.O- EKTP, P.S – Anandapur, Kolkata – 700 107.