Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: WBPSC Sub-Divisional Information & Cultural Officers 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 32 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 14th August 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 04th September 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: WBPSC Sub-Divisional Information & Cultural Officers Application Form
WBPSC Sub-Divisional Information & Cultural Officers 2018 Notification
West Bengal Public Service Commission has newly released out an employment notice to fill up Sub-Divisional Information & Cultural Officer posts under Information and Cultural Affairs Department. 04th September 2018 is the last date for applicants to apply online. Eligible contenders can submit application forms before the last date. www.pscwbonline.gov.in is the link for applicants to apply.
Total number of Sub-Divisional Information & Cultural Officers to be filled in WBPSC is 32.
Minimum age to apply is 21 years, maximum age is 36 years as 01st January 2018.
You May Also Like
- MSCWB Recruitment 2018 – 200 Junior Assistant Jobs
- West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 – Postal & Sorting Assistant Jobs
- ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2018 – Tutor/ Jr. Residents Walk-In Notification
- WBHRB Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Barrackpore Recruitment 2018 – 71 ASHA Jobs
- West Bengal Joint Secretary Recruitment 2018 – DEO & Administrator Jobs
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018
Applicants those who have studied degree from a recognized university can apply.
Selected candidates for above post will get pay in between Rs.9,000-40,500/- and GP of Rs.4,700/-
Either through written test/ interview contenders will be selected.
Mode of applying for WBPSC recruitment is through online mode. The online portal will be active from 14th August 2018 to 04th September 2018.
How to Apply Online?
https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/apps/home/ is the link for applicants to apply.