Current Notification & Important Dates
- Total No of Vacancies: 16 Posts
- Date of Interview: 13th July 2018 from 10:30 A.M. to 02:00 P.M.
WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 Notification for Medical officer Jobs
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) is going to engage Medical Officers through Walk –in-interview. Candidates having essential qualifications and experiences can attend the interview. For more details applicants can check the official website.
Total Number of Medical Officer vacancies in WBPDCL is 16 Posts. Category wise vacancy details are given below.
- UR – 03 Posts
- SC – 03 Posts
- ST – 02 Posts
- ST(EC) – 01 Post
- OBC(A) – 03 Posts
- OBC(B) – 01 Post
- OBC(B)(EC) – 01 Post
- UR(PWD) – 02 Posts
- Blindness – 01 Post
- Hearing Impairment – 01 Post
Applicants must have done MBBS degree recognized by the Medical council of India with State Medical Council.
Minimum age is 18 years, maximum age is 45 years, relaxation age for SC/ST is 05 years, for OBC is 03 years.
You May Also Like
- West Bengal Fire & Emergency Services Recruitment 2018 Notification for 150 Auxiliary Fire Operator Posts
- WBPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification for 165 Medical Officer Posts
- WB Police Recruitment 2018 Notification for Sub Inspector SI Posts
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board Notification for 2550 Lady Constable Posts
Selected candidates will get pay in pay band of Rs.15600 – Rs.39000 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400 with allowance.
Applicants on the basis of Walk in interview.
Date of Interview
Eligible Candidates can attend the interview on 13th July 2018 from 10:30 A.M. to 02:00 P.M.
Bidyut Unnayan Bhavan, Block-LA, Plot No.-3/c, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700098.