Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification : WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 Notification for 27 Posts
- Total Number of Posts : 27 Vacancies
- Organization : WBPDCL
- Starting date to submit Application : 26th February 2018
- Closing date to submit Application : 19th March 2018
- Direct link to Apply online : WBPDCL Online Application
WBPDCL JE & Manager Posts 2018 Notification
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) is going to engage experienced mining personnel’s for the following vacant positions which has listed below. Willing seekers who want to work in the state of West Bengal may register for WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 Notification through online mode. For more details like eligibility, selection process and other details you will be updated soon on official site.
Total Number of vacancies: 27 Posts
Categorized Vacancies with Position wise
- Mines Manager: 03 Posts
- Survey Officer: 03 Posts
- Surveyor: 03 Posts
- Assistant Mines Manager: 09 Posts
- Welfare officer: 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 03 Posts
Place of Posting: West Bengal
You May Also Like
- WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 Notification for 60 Technician Apprentice Posts
- West Bengal Recruitment 2018 Notification for 89 Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) Posts
- West Bengal Fire & Emergency Services Recruitment 2018 Notification for 150 Auxiliary Fire Operator Posts
- WBPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification for 165 Medical Officer Posts
- WB Police Recruitment 2018 Notification for Sub Inspector SI Posts
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board Notification for 2550 Lady Constable Posts
Mines manager post applicants must complete full time (4 years) B.E or B.Tech degree with minimum 15 years post qualification experience.
For remaining all posts applicants must have completed diploma or diploma through lateral entry in mining/ survey/ electrical engineering from a recognized university/ institution minimum experience.
Welfare officer post applicants must complete 2 years full time postgraduate degree/ diploma (PGDBM)/ MBA/ MHRM with specialization in personnel management.
For Jr. Engineer, Surveyor posts the age limit is up to 34 years.
For surveyor officer post applicants age limit is up to 45 years.
For Mines Manager post applicants age must be in between 40-45 years.
For Welfare officer post applicants age must be in between 35-45 years.
Selected candidates as Surveyor, Jr. Engineer post applicants will get pay scale of Rs.6,300-20,200/- and GP of Rs.4,400/-
Selected candidates for remaining posts will get pay scale Rs.15,600-39,100/- and GP of Rs.5,400-7,600/-
Candidates will be selected through written test and personnel interview/ group discussion.
Mode of applying for above posts is online mode. Interested applicants may log on to official site.
Application fee for general applicants is Rs.300/-