Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: WBPDCL Operator/ Technician, ASI & Assistant Teacher Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 326 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 01st October 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 16th November 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: WBPDCL Operator/ Technician, ASI & Assistant Teacher Jobs Application Form
WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 Notification for Operator/ Technician, ASI & Assistant Teachers
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited has started its recruitment process for filling up of sub-assistant engineer, chemist, Jr. Personal assistants, office executive, staff nurse, radiographer, assistant engineer etc jobs. So, candidates who are preparing for WB Govt Jobs may submit their application forms through proper channel.
Number of vacancies to be filled in the Corporate office, power stations, projects is 326.
- Operation & Maintenance Supervisor-Probationer -20
- Sub Assistant Engineer-09
- Junior Personal Assistant-10
- Office Executive-25
- Staff Nurse-06
- Assistant Sub-Inspector-15
- Operator/ Technician Probationer-200
- Assistant Teacher-21
Graduation degree holders can apply for assistant teacher, office executive and junior personal assistant jobs.
B.Sc honours in chemistry from a recognized university can apply for chemist post.
For remaining posts the qualification is full time diploma or diploma through lateral entry in respective discipline from a recognized university.
Maximum upper age limit for assistant sub inspector post is 37 years and for remaining posts the maximum upper age limit is 32 years.
Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
You May Also Like
- WB Law Department Recruitment 2018 – Law Officer Jobs
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 – Group-D Jobs
- WB Police Recruitment 2018 – DEO Jobs
- Murshidabad District Recruitment 2018 – Clerk Jobs
- ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- Purulia District Recruitment 2018
The monthly pay for assistant teachers is Rs.9000-40500/-
The monthly pay for remaining positions is in between Rs.6300-20200/- and also grade pay allowances.
Through written test and personal interview hiring of candidates will be done.
From 01st October 2018 to 16th November 2018 the online portal link will be active for WBPDCL recruitment.
Application fee for Gen/OBC candidates is Rs.300/-