Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: WBPCB Jr. Research Fellow Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 08
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 12th December 2018
WBPCB JRF Recruitment 2018 Walk-In Notification
West Bengal Pollution Control Board for the Strengthening of Laboratories of WBPCB Under Namami Ganga Programme is planning conduct walk-in interview in order to hire 08 candidates to fill up Junior research fellows. So, appear for WB Govt Jobs interview.
08 Junior Research Fellow vacancies to be filled in WBPCB.
M.Sc degree holders from a recognized university can apply. Applicants must qualify NET/ GATE.
Maximum upper age limit for applicants is 28 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
You May Also Like
- CMOH Bankura Recruitment 2018 – Medical Officer Jobs
- Spices Board of India Recruitment 2018 – Spices Extension Trainees (SET)
- WBUHS Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Registrar & Librarian Jobs
- WBHRB Recruitment 2018 – Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer Jobs
- WBHFWS Recruitment 2018 – Assistants, Audiology & Instructors
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018
- MAL Municipality Recruitment 2018 – Mazdoor, Clerk & Driver Jobs
- Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 – MO, Nurse & Sister-In-Charge
- SAIL Burnpur Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 – OCT & ACT Trainee Jobs
- CGCRI Recruitment 2018 – PA & RA Jobs
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018 – Assistant, Chief & Dy. Manager Jobs
- RRC ER Recruitment 2018 – Sports Person Quota Jobs
- WBSWC Recruitment 2018 – Clerk Cum DEO Jobs
- Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 – Constable Jobs
- Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2018 – Driver, Account & Court Officer Jobs
- RRB Recruitment 2018 – 64, 371 ALP & Technicians
- KRCL Recruitment 2018 – Trackman & Assistant Pointsman Jobs
Selected candidates as JRF will get pay of Rs.32,000/-
Through walk-in interview session contenders will be selected.
Date of Walk-In Interview
On 12th December 2018 along with all essential documents candidates can appear for WBPCB Recruitment.
West Bengal Pollution Control Board, Paribesh Bhawan, 10A, Block-LA, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700106.