Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: WBMDFC Recovery Agents Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 06
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 22nd December 2018
WBMDFC Recruitment 2018 Walk-In Notification for Recovery Agents
West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) has released employment notice which bought the information regarding the walk-in session to fill recovery agent vacancies in Alipurduar, Uttardinajpur, Burdwan East, Hooghly and Murshidabad districts. So, candidates who are looking for WB Govt Jobs can appear for the interview. http://vps.wbmdfc.org is the website link to download notification.
Number of Recovery Agent vacancies to be filled in WBMDFC is 06. District wise vacancies given below.
- Burdwan- East-02
Minimum higher secondary passed candidates can apply for recovery agent post and applicants must have basic computer knowledge.
In between 20 to 40 years aged candidates can apply for the above post.
You May Also Like
- IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 – Doctor Jobs
- ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2018 – Sr. Resident Jobs
- Spices Board of India Recruitment 2018 – Spices Extension Trainees (SET)
- WBUHS Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Registrar & Librarian Jobs
- WBHRB Recruitment 2018 – Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer Jobs
- WBHFWS Recruitment 2018 – Assistants, Audiology & Instructors
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018
- MAL Municipality Recruitment 2018 – Mazdoor, Clerk & Driver Jobs
- Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 – MO, Nurse & Sister-In-Charge
- SAIL Burnpur Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 – OCT & ACT Trainee Jobs
- CGCRI Recruitment 2018 – PA & RA Jobs
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018 – Assistant, Chief & Dy. Manager Jobs
- RRC ER Recruitment 2018 – Sports Person Quota Jobs
- WBSWC Recruitment 2018 – Clerk Cum DEO Jobs
- Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 – Constable Jobs
- Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2018 – Driver, Account & Court Officer Jobs
- RRB Recruitment 2018 – 64, 371 ALP & Technicians
Selected contenders will get monthly income as per department norms.
Through walk-in session eligible aspirants will be recruited and appointed as recovery agents.
Date of Walk-In Interview
On 22nd December 2018 candidates can appear for WBMDFC Recruitment 2018. Applicants not to forget carrying all the essential documents.
For Alipurduar & Uttadinajpur Districts
Office of The Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department at Uttarkanya, Room No-205, Satellite Township, Burdwan Road, Kamrangaguri, Siliguri-734004.
For Burdwan-East, Murshidabad & Hooghly Districts
Office of the West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation, Amber, DD-27/E Sector-1, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700064.