Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Total No. of Vacancies: 327 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 20th August 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 29th August 2018
WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrators 2018 Notification
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is inviting online application forms to fill up tutor/ demonstrator jobs in General medicine, anatomy, biochemistry, pathology, ENT, Ophthalmology, anaesthesiology, nephrology, urology etc disciplines. From 20th August 2018 candidates can apply for the posts. http://www.wbhrb.in/ is the link for applicants to download complete job advertisement.
Number of Tutor/ Demonstrator jobs to be filled in WBHRB is 327 Posts. Category wise vacancies list is given below.
- UR-135 Posts
- SC-66 Posts
- ST-32 Posts
- OBC-A-27 Posts
- OBC-B-45 Posts
- PWD-16 Posts
MBBS degree holders can apply and weight age will be given to post graduate holders.
Maximum age for applicants is 45 years. Age relaxation for applicants is as per norms.
You May Also Like
- MSCWB Recruitment 2018 – 200 Junior Assistant Jobs
- West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 – Postal & Sorting Assistant Jobs
- ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2018 – Tutor/ Jr. Residents Walk-In Notification
- WBHRB Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Barrackpore Recruitment 2018 – 71 ASHA Jobs
- West Bengal Joint Secretary Recruitment 2018 – DEO & Administrator Jobs
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018
Selected candidates as Tutor/ demonstrator will get pay in between Rs.15600-42000/- and GP of Rs.5400/-
Through written exam/ interview candidates will be selected.
Through online mode from 20th August 2018 to 29th August 2018 candidates can apply for WBHRB Recruitment.
How to Apply Online?
With the link for applicants to apply directly.
Application fee for applicants is Rs.210/-