WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification Click Here||WBHRB Recruitment 2018 Notification for 18 Programme Supervisor Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||18 Vacancies|
|Organization||WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti|
|Starting date to submit Application||23rd February 2018|
|Closing date to submit Application||01st March 2018|
|Direct link to Apply online||WBHRB Programme Supervisor Online Application|
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti is recruiting incumbents to fill up Programme Supervisor under Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) on contract basis. So, contenders those who are interested at WB Govt Jobs and preparing for them may apply. For more details applicants may log on to official site.
Total no. of posts are 18 for Programme Supervisor. Place of posting is at any district/ health district of west Bengal. Category wise vacancies details are given below.
Applicants must possess PG in social science or MSW or MBA from govt. recognized university and should have at least 03 years of work experience.
- West Bengal Recruitment 2018 Notification for 89 Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) Posts
- West Bengal Fire & Emergency Services Recruitment 2018 Notification for 150 Auxiliary Fire Operator Posts
- WBPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification for 165 Medical Officer Posts
Minimum age for applicants is 22 years.
Maximum age for applicants is 40 years.
Selected candidates as Programme Supervisor will get pay scale of Rs.20,400/- per month.
Candidates will be shortlisted first and thereafter they will be called for written test and interview session.
Candidates may apply through online mode.
Starting date of application process is 23.02.2018.
Last date for registration through online is 01.03.2018.
Last date for submission of application fee is 05.03.2018.
Last date for submission of hardcopy is 08.03.2018.
Application fee for general applicants is Rs.100/-
Application fee for reserved applicants is Rs.50/-
How to Apply Online
- Go to official site.
- Click on the required notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload all scanned copies of documents, signature and photographs.
- Make payment through online/offline.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout and send to below given address.
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Swasthya Bhawan, Wing-B, 3rd floor,GN-29, Sector-V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091.