Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: WBHRB MO (Specialists) Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1274
- Starting date of Application Process: 10th January 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application : 17th January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: WBHRB MO (Specialists) Application Form
WBHRB Medical Officers (Specialists) Recruitment 2019 Notification
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) is inviting application forms from eligible aspirants able to work for WB Govt Jobs 2019 for Medical Officer (Specialist) jobs. In general medicine, general surgery, anesthesia, ophthalmology, pathology, biochemistry, microbiology etc discipline vacancies to be filled. http://www.wbhrb.in/ is the official website link for more details.
Number of vacant medical officer (specialist) posts to be filled in WBHRB is 1247.
Candidates having passed MBBS Degree including first or second scheduled can apply.
Maximum upper age limit for applicants is 40 years as on 01st January 2019.
You May Also Like
- Sainik School Purulia Recruitment 2019 – General Employees
- SAIL RMD Recruitment 2019 – GDMO, Specialists & Dentist Jobs
- WB Health Recruitment 2019
- WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019
- Paschim Medinipur Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2019
- Kancharapara Municipality Recruitment 2019 – Mazdoor Jobs
- CMOH Paschim Bardhanam Recruitment 2018 – Lab Technicians
- ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2018 – Staff Nurse, Pharmacists & Lab Assistant Jobs
- Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018 – Officer (Scale – I) Jobs
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 –Lower Division Assistant Jobs
- DHFWS Paschim Medinipur Recruitment 2018 – GDMO Jobs
- WBPSC Recruitment 2018
- WEBCSC Recruitment 2018
- WBSETCL Recruitment 2018
Selected candidates as MO will get pay in between Rs.15,600-42,000/-
Through interview basis hiring of candidates will be done.
Mode of applying for WBHRB Recruitment 2019 is through online mode. From 10th January 2019 to 17th January 2019 the online portal link will be active.
How to Apply Online?
http://www.wbhrb.in/onlineApplication is the link to apply online.
Application fee for Gen/ OBC candidates is Rs.210/- and for other categories there is no fee..