Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||WBHRB 1520 General Duty Medical Officer Posts 2017 Notification|
|Total Number of Posts||1520 Posts|
|Starting date of Application Process||23rd November 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application||01st December 2017|
|Direct Link to Apply||WBHRB Online Application Form|
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has come up with new advertisement which matters filling of empty positions of General Duty Medical Officer posts in the cadre of the West Bengal Health Service under Health & Family Welfare Department. So, contenders those who are willing may apply for the posts. For more details candidates may visit https://www.wbhealth.gov.in
Total no. of posts:1520 Posts
Post Name: General Duty Medical Officer
Category wise Vacancy Details
- Unreserved-595 Posts
- SC-241 Posts
- ST-202 Posts
- BC-A-214 Posts
- BC-B-178 Posts
- PwD-90 Posts
Applicants must possess graduation degree in their relevant fields and should register as medical practitioner in the medical council of India or any state Medical Council.
- Candidates age must not be more than 36 years as on 1st January 2017 for ordinary medical graduates and 40 years for those possessing postgraduate qualifications, relaxable for 2 years for otherwise well qualified and other experienced candidates.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years.
- Age relaxation for OBC is 03 years.
Selected candidates for General Duty Medical Officer post will get pay scale in between Rs.15600-42000/- and grade pay of Rs.5400/-
WBHRB Application Process
- Candidates may apply for the posts through online mode.
- Starting date of application process is 23.11.2017.
- Last date for submission of application process is 01.12.2017.
- Payment fee starts from 24.11.2017 to 08.12.2017.
Candidates should pay application fee for Rs.210/-
How to Apply Online
- Applicants may log on to https://www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Click on the required notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all scanned copies of documents, photos and signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout for future use.