Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||WBHRB 97 Posts 2017 Notification|
|Total Number of Posts||97 Posts|
|Starting Date of Application||11th December 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application||20th January 2018|
|Direct Link to get Application||WBHRB Online Application|
District Health & Family Welfare is ready to hire incumbents to fill up 97 vacant positions namely Medical Officer, Lab Technician, GNM-NRC, Facility Level Quality Manager and other contractual; staff under NRHM, NUHM in Murshidabad. So, job seekers it is a good job opportunity for you to govt. jobs. For more detailed information contenders may log on to https://www.wbhealth.gov.in
Total no. of released by West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department is 97 posts. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
- Medical Officer- Full Time (NRHM & NUHM)-38 posts
- Lab Technician (NUHM)-08 posts
- Medical Officer-DRTB Centre-01 post
- Lab Technician (RNTCP)-03 posts
- Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor (under NVBDCP)-04 posts
- Malaria Technical Supervisor (MTS)-03 posts
- Facility Level Quality Manager (DQAC)-01 post
- Attendant-05 posts
- GNM for Thalassaemia Control unit at MMCH-02 posts
- Lab Technician Thalassaemia Control unit at MMCH-02 posts
- GNM-NRC-06 posts
- Immunization Volunteer-10 posts
- Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS)-12 posts
- District PPM Coordinator-01 post
- Statistical Assistant-01 post
- For Medical Officer, Facility Level Quality Manager posts the qualification is MBBS/dental/Ayush/nursing/life science from a recognized university.
- For Lab technician, Attendant posts the qualification is higher secondary pass from a recognized board/institute with physics,chemistry and biology/mathematics and diploma in medical laboratory technology.
- For Kala-Azar-Technical Supervisor, Malaria Technical Supervisor the qualification is Science/bioscience graduation from a recognized university.
- For GNM Technical Control Unit & GNM-NRC the qualification is complete GNM course recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC), nursing council certificate must be needed.
- For Immunization volunteer, Statistical Assistant posts the qualification is graduation in any discipline, diploma in computer application.
- For Senior Treatment Supervisor post the qualification is bachelor’s degree or recognized sanitary inspector course.
- For District PPM (Public Private mix) Coordinator the qualification is post graduation and one year experience of working in field of communication and should have basic knowledge of computer.
- For Medical Officer-Full time (NUHM & NRHM) the maximum age limit is 66 years, for Sr. Medical officer is 62 years.
- For Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor the age is up to 65 years.
- For all above remaining posts the maximum age limit is 40 years.
Post wise salary details are given below.
- Medical Officer- Full Time (NRHM & NUHM)-Rs.40,000/-
- Lab Technician (NUHM)-Rs.9,380/-
- Medical Officer-DRTB Centre-Rs.40,000/-
- Lab Technician (RNTCP)-Rs.17,220/-
- Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor (under NVBDCP)-Rs.10,000-17,200/-
- Malaria Technical Supervisor (MTS)-Rs.17,720/-
- Facility Level Quality Manager (DQAC)-Rs.35,000/-
- GNM for Thalassaemia Control unit at MMCH-Rs.16,860/-
- Lab Technician Thalassaemia Control unit at MMCH-Rs.16,860/-
- Immunization Volunteer-Rs.500/0 per day ; maximum 26 days per month.
- Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS)-Rs.17720/-
- District PPM Coordinator-Rs.19,000/-
- Statistical Assistant-Rs.19,900/-
Candidates will be shortlisted first and those candidates will have personnel interview.
WBHRB Application Process
Candidates may apply for the posts through online mode.
- Starting date of application process is 11.12.2017.
- Last date for submission of applications is 20.12.2017.
- Last date for reception of application fee through offline is 21.12.2017.
- Last date for final submission is 24.12.2017.
- Application fee for general is Rs.100/0
- For reserved candidates is Rs.50/-
How to Apply Online
- Go to official site https://www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Click on the required notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all scanned copies of documents, signature and photographs.
- Make payment through offline mode.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take photocopy of application form for further use.