Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: WBHFWS Audiometric Assistant & Instructors 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 29 Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 28th November 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15th December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: WBHFWS Audiometric Assistant & Instructors Application Form
WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Audiometric Assistant , Audiology & Instructor Jobs Recruitment 2018 Notification
Department of Health and Family welfare has released notification for the recruitment to the posts of Audiometric Assistant, Audiologist and Instructor for the Young Hearing Impaired Children. So, interested and eligible applicants can apply the application form through online with the official link www.wbhealth.gov.in and check more details about WB Govt Jobs.
Number of vacancies to be filled in WBHFWS is Audiometric Assistant, Audiologist & Instructor for the young hearing impaired posts.
- Audiometric Assistant – 13
- Audiology – 08
- Instructor for the young hearing impaired children – 08
For Audiologist post candidates must complete bachelor in audiology & Speech language pathology.
For Audiometric Assistant candidates must complete Diploma in hearing and Language and speech (DHLS).
For Instructor candidates must complete D.Ed in Special Education (HI) or Diploma in early childhood special education (HI).
Candidates who have minimum 22 years and maximum 40 years of age can apply for audiologist post.
And Candidates who have minimum 19 years and maximum 40 years of age can apply for the posts of Audiometric Assistant and Instructor.
You May Also Like
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 –Peon, Night Guard, LDC, English & Bengali Steno Jobs
- MAL Municipality Recruitment 2018 – Mazdoor, Clerk & Driver Jobs
- Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 – MO, Nurse & Sister-In-Charge
- SAIL Burnpur Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 – OCT & ACT Trainee Jobs
- CGCRI Recruitment 2018 – PA & RA Jobs
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018 – Assistant, Chief & Dy. Manager Jobs
- RRC ER Recruitment 2018 – Sports Person Quota Jobs
- WBSWC Recruitment 2018 – Clerk Cum DEO Jobs
- National Insurance Co Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Accounts Apprentice Jobs
- ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2018 – Teaching Facility Jobs
- West Bengal Postal Service Recruitment 2018 – Postman/ Mail Guard Jobs
- WBHRB Recruitment 2018 – Senior Ayurvedic Medical Officer Jobs
- WBUAFS Recruitment 2018 – Associate & Assistant Professor Jobs
- Burdwan University Recruitment 2018 – Teaching Jobs
- APS Lalgarh Recruitment 2018 – TGT, PRT & Adm Staff Jobs
- PBSSD Recruitment 2018 – SDPM, DEO & DPM Jobs
- DHFWS Alipurduar Recruitment 2018 – BAM, GNM & Staff Nurse Jobs
- WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 – Operator/ Technician, ASI & Assistant Teacher Jobs
Candidates will get monthly income for the post of Audiologist is Rs. 30,000/-
And for Audiometric Assistant and Instructor posts candidates will get monthly pay band is Rs. 15,000/-
Candidates will be get hired through Academic Performance and Interview.
Through online mode candidates can fill application form for WBSHFWS recruitment as Audiometric Assistant, Audiologist and instructor for the young hearing impaired children.
Application fee for these posts is Rs.100/- through online mode (or) offline mode.
How to apply Online?
www.wbhealth.gov.in is the link applicants can apply directly.