New NHM Jobs released to hire candidates for ANM posts in the state of West Bengal. Only Female candidates are eligible to apply for West Bengal NHM Recruitment. The complete details like eligibility, selection, salary details are enclosed in this article.
WB NHM ANM Recruitment 2019 – 460 New ANM Jobs
West Bengal ANM Recruitment Notification released with 460 vacancies. Interested candidates should submit the application form in OFFLINE Mode. Last date to send duly filled offline application is 26th June 2019.
460 New female NHM Jobs in West Bengal
- Recruitment Board Name: West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Recruitment Board
- Total No. of Vacancies: 460 posts
- Post Name: ANM (Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery)
- Category: Latest Central Govt Jobs 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26th June 2019
- Selection Process: Merit List
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- West Bengal Govt Jobs
West Bengal NHM Vacancies
Total no of vacancies that are going to filled by the WB HFW recruitment board are 460.
- Post Name: ANM
- No of Vacancies: 460 Posts
WB ANM Eligibility Criteria
- Only Female Candidates are eligible to apply for these vacancies
- Interested candidate should be permanent resident of Particular ULB
- Minimum Educational Qualification is Higher Secondary
- Age limit of an individual is 25 to 35 Years.
West Bengal ANM Selection Process
- Selection of applied candidates will be purely based on Merit List only.
WB NHM ANM Application Process
If you want to participate in the West Bengal ANM Recruitment, the first thing you need to do is to send the duly filled application form to officials. For this West Bengal ANM Jobs, candidates should submit the form in OFFLINE mode. Here we mention about the address to be send.
Address to be Send
- Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH)
- Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
While Sending Application form, you need to attach the following Documents, details are as follows. Missing of any document along with the application form will be rejected.
- Residence Address Proof
- Age Proof
- Higher Secondary or Equivalent Exam Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- Recent Self Attested Passport Size Photo etc.
- All the Selected candidates shall undergo a training Period of 2 years.