Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: WB Health MO, Staff Nurse 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 16
- Starting date of Application Process: 27th July 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26th August 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: WB Health MO, Staff Nurse & LT Application Form
WB Health Recruitment 2018 Notification for MO, LT & Staff Nurse Jobs
West Bengal District Health & Family Welfare Samiti is inviting applications to fill up 16 vacancies of Medical officers, laboratory technician, district consultant, programme cum administrative assistant, dental assistant, nutritionist, staff nurse posts. So, candidates those who are willing may submit applications. For more details applicants may visit the official site https://www.wbhealth.gov.in
Total number of posts to be filled in 16 in West Bengal.
- Medical Officer-Adolescent Health-01
- Medical Officer-04
- Laboratory Technician-01
- District Finance Cum Logistic Officer-01
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance)-01
- District Consultant (Quality Monitoring)-01
- Programme Cum Administrative Assistant-01
- Dental Assistant-01
- Nutritionist under NRC-01
- Social Worker under NRC-01
- Staff Nurse under NRC-02
Candidates those who passed GNM training course can apply for staff nurse post, for dental assistant post the qualification is matriculation, for remaining posts the qualification is B.Sc/ MBBS/ graduation from a recognized university.
Maximum age for MO, accountant post is 63 years, for remaining posts the maximum age is 40 years.
You May Also Like
- WB Health Recruitment 2018
- WBHRB Recruitment 2018 Notification
- West Bengal Joint Secretary Recruitment 2018 – DEO & Administrator Jobs
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018
- WEBCSC Recruitment 2018
- WBPSC Recruitment 2018
Post wise pay scale details are given below.
- Medical Officer-Adolescent Health-Rs.40,000/-
- Medical Officer-Rs.40,000/-
- Laboratory Technician-Rs.13,000/-
- District Finance Cum Logistic Officer-Rs.22,700/-
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance)-Rs.40,000/-
- District Consultant (Quality Monitoring)-Rs.30,000/-
- Programme Cum Administrative Assistant-Rs.12,000/-
- Dental Assistant-Rs.8,000/-
- Nutritionist under NRC-Rs.20,000/-
- Social Worker under NRC-Rs.13,560/-
- Staff Nurse under NRC-Rs.17,220/-
Through written exam and interview candidates will be hired.
Through offline mode contenders can submit application for WB health recruitment by 26th August 2018.
Application fee for general candidates is Rs.100/-, others is Rs.50
How to Download Application Form?
https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/ is the link for applicants to download and send to below-given address.
The Chief Medical officer of Health, Bishnupur Health District, PO-Bishnupur, Dist-Bankura, Pin-722122.