- Official Notification: Indian Spices Board SET Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 14 posts
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 07th December 2018
Spices Board SET Jobs Recruitment 2018 Walk-in-Interview Notification
Candidates are proposed to attend the Walk-in-Interview for the extension Trainee posts in Indian Spices Board on 07th December 2018. So, preferable candidates may appear this walk-in-Interview to the given address below. Extension Trainee posts vacancies are in the states of West Bengal and Sikkim. Get latest details about WB Govt Jobs and Sikkim Govt Jobs is the official link http://www.indianspices.com/ to more information about this walk-in-interview.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in Spices Board of India is 14 Extension Trainee posts
State wise vacancies details are mentioned below
- Sikkim – 10 posts
- West Bengal – 04 posts
B.Sc (Agriculture/ Horticulture/Botany/Zoology/Microbiology/Biotechnology/Forestry) and computer knowledge candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Extension Trainee.
Candidates who have 35 years of age can apply for the post Extension Trainee in Spices Board of India.
You May Also Like
- WBUHS Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Registrar & Librarian Jobs
- WBHRB Recruitment 2018 – Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer Jobs
- WBHFWS Recruitment 2018 – Assistants, Audiology & Instructors
Monthly pay band for selected candidates will be Rs.17,000/-
Selection process will be on the basis of Walk-in-Interview.
Date of Walk-in-Interview
Preferable contenders may attend the walk-in-interview on 07th December 2018 with important, resume and original certificates to the given address below.
Spices Board, Regional Office, D.P.H Road, Gangtok.