Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: SAIL Burnpur OCT & ACT Trainee Posts 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 156 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 15th November 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14th December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: SAIL Burnpur OCT & ACT Trainee Application Form
SAIL IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 Notification For Operator & Attendant Cum Technician Trainee Jobs
Steel Authority of India (SAIL) ISP ,Burnpur are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other obligations for Operator cum Technician & Attendant Cum Technician Trainee Posts and have released a notification for 156 positions so anyone interested got a huge opportunity to get into WB Govt Jobs can apply on or before 14th December 2018 . SAIL ISP invite candidates to engage at its operating locations in Burnpur. Apply at All the important details and direct link to the website is given below.
The position for SAIL ISP ,Burnpur is 156 for Operator cum Technician & Attendant Cum Technician Trainee Posts
Operator cum Technician Trainee- 126 Posts
- UR- 64 Posts
- SC- 28 Posts
- ST- 07 Posts
- OBC- 27 Posts
- PWD-23 Posts
Attendant Cum Technician Trainee- 30 Posts
- UR- 17 Posts
- SC- 06 Posts
- ST- 02 Posts
- OBC- 06 Posts
- PWD- 16 Posts
Matriculation & ITI in Fitter/Electrician/Turner from recognized university can apply for Operator cum Technician & Attendant Cum Technician Trainee posts.
- Height Should be 155cm & Weight Should be 45kg
- Height Should be 143 cm & Weight Should be 35 kg
Upper Age Limit is 28 years of age can apply for the Operator cum Technician & Attendant Cum Technician Trainee Posts.
You May Also Like
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 – Peon, Night Guard, LDC, English & Bengali Steno Jobs
- MAL Municipality Recruitment 2018 – Mazdoor, Clerk & Driver Jobs
- SAIL Durgapur Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 – GDMO & Specialists
- Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 – MO, Nurse & Sister-In-Charge
- CGCRI Recruitment 2018 – PA & RA Jobs
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018 – Assistant, Chief & Dy. Manager Jobs
- RRC ER Recruitment 2018 – Sports Person Quota Jobs
- WBSWC Recruitment 2018 – Clerk Cum DEO Jobs
The salary will be Rs.16800 to Rs.24110/- per month for the posts.
The Selection Process will be based on Skill Test/Trade Test & Written Examination for the post.
The Applying Process will be based on Online Mode for SAIL ISP ,Burnpur Recruitment 2018. 14th December 2018 is the last date to apply.
How to Apply Online?
https://www.sail.co.in/ is the link to apply online.
For General / OBC the application fees will be Rs.250/-
For ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD the fees will be Rs.150/-.