Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Purulia District Manager/ Coordinator, Nurse & Doctor Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 18 Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 24th September 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 05th October 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Purulia District Manager/ Coordinator, Nurse & Doctor application Form
Purulia District Recruitment 2018 Notification for Manager/ Coordinator, Nurse, Doctor & Accountant Jobs
Purulia District, West Bengal has released notification for the recruitment of the posts of Para medical Officer, manager, coordinator, doctor, nurse, specialized adoption agency, child welfare officer and other jobs in Purulia, West Bengal. So, Interested and Eligible applicants may apply the application for this WB Govt Jobs form before the last date 05th October 2018.
Total number of vacancies to be filled by Purulia District, West Bengal is 18 posts
- Manager / Coordinator – 01 Post
- Social Worker – 01 Post
- Nurse – 01 Post
- Doctor – 01 Post
- Specialized Adoption Agency – 07 Posts
- Office-in-Charge – 01 Post
- Child Welfare Officer – 01 Post
- Store Keeper cum Accountant – 02 Posts
- Para Medical Staff – 03 Posts
Applicants must be completed H.S passed & Diploma in nursing/ pharmacy, graduate in commerce/ accountancy, LLB or Masters degree in psychology/ social work, 8th/ 10th/ 12th/ mbbs/ graduate in psychology with relevant experience. From the recognized organization/ Board.
Applicants Minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 40 years.
You May Also Like
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 – Driver Jobs
- WB Postal Recruitment 2018 – Vehicle Mechanic & Electrician Jobs
- WB Postal Recruitment 2018
- West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
- IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2018
- DHFWS Murshidabad Recruitment 2018 – MO, LT & Consultant Jobs
- Panihati Municipality Recruitment 2018 – Clerk, Driver, Mazdoor & Peon Jobs
Selected candidates will get pay per
- Manager / Coordinator – Rs.17,500/-.
- Social Worker – Rs.14,000/-.
- Nurse – Rs.9,000/-.
- Doctor – Rs.7,500/-.
- Specialized Adoption Agency – Rs.6,000/-.
- Office-in-Charge – Rs.25,000/-.
- Child Welfare Officer – Rs.17,500/-.
- Store Keeper cum Accountant – Rs.14,000/-.
- Para Medical Staff – Rs.9,000/-.
Through Interview applicants will be recruited.
Applicants may apply the application form through online from 24th September 2018 to 05th October 2018.