Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: NHM & DAPCU LT, Assistants, MO & Other Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 38 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 11th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28th December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: NHM & DAPCU LT, Assistants, MO & Other Jobs Application Form
NHM & DAPCU in Murshidabad District LT, Counselors, Supervisors & Other Jobs Recruitment 2018 Notification
National Health Mission (NHM) & DAPCU has released notification for the recruitment to the posts of Kala Zara Treatment Supervisor, Tuberculosis Health Visitor, Immunization Volunteer, Medical Officer, Attendants, Lab Technicians, Counselor, Technical Supervisor, Staff Courses, District Assistants on 11th December 2018. So, interested candidates can apply the application form through the link which is provided in down and send it to the given address below from 11th December 2018 to 28th December 2018. For more details about WB Govt Jobs and http://www.murshidabad.gov.in/ is the link to get more info about recruitment notification.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in NHM & DAPCU recruitment is 38 posts.
Department wise vacancies are given below.
- Kala Azar Treatment Supervisor – 03 posts
- Tuverculosis Health Visitor (TBHV) – 01 post
- Immunization Volunteer – Jangipur Sd – 01 post
- Medical Officer – 14 posts
- Attendants – 01 post
- Lab Technician – 04 posts
- Counselor – 04 posts
- Statistical Assistant – 01 post
- Technical Supervisor for blood banks – 03 posts
- Staff Nurse for OST Center – 01 post
- District Counselor – 01 post
- District Assistant (Programme) – 01 post
Candidates who have completed MD/ Diploma/ Master Degree they are eligible to apply for the said posts in above.
You May Also Like
- Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 – Civic Volunteers Jobs
- DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2018
- WBMDFC Recruitment 2018 – Recovery Agent Jobs
- IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 – Doctor Jobs
- ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2018 – Sr. Resident Jobs
- Spices Board of India Recruitment 2018 – Spices Extension Trainees (SET)
- WBUHS Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Registrar & Librarian Jobs
- WBHRB Recruitment 2018 – Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer Jobs
- WBHFWS Recruitment 2018 – Assistants, Audiology & Instructors
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018
Age limits are mentioned differently for various posts is given below
Kala azar Treatment age limit is 50 years to 62 years.
For Tuberculosis Visitor age limit is 22 years to 62 years.
For Immunization Volunteer for Jangaipur age limit is 21 years to 40 years.
For Medical Officer, District Assistant and Counselor age limit is 62 years.
For Medical College age limit is 22 years to 62 years.
For Attendant age limit 20 years to 40 years.
And for other remaining posts age limit is 40 years.
Selected candidates will earn monthly salary in between Rs. 3,500/- to Rs. 45,000/- based on department.
Selection process will be held through written exam and interview.
Mode of apply is with online in NHM & DAPSC Recruitment for the posts of LT, Assistants, Attendants, Medical Officer and others from 11th December 2018 to 28th December 2018 by filling the application form.
How to apply Online?
http://www.murshidabad.gov.in/ is the official link to apply for applicants directly.