Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Kolkata Police MO, Nurse & Sister-In-Charge Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 11
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 26th November 2018
Kolkata Police MO, Nurse & Sister-In-Charge Recruitment 2018 Notification
Kolkata Police of West Bengal state under Home & Hill Affairs Department is ready to fill up medical officer, sister-in-charge and nurse posts. The hiring of candidates for WB Govt Jobs is purely on contract basis for a period of one year. So, candidates who are eligible can appear for the walk-in interview on scheduled date. http://kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in/ is the link to download complete notification.
Number of vacancies to be filled in Kolkata Police Department is 11.
- Medical Officer (General Duty)-04
- Nurse Gr.II-06
GNM passed candidates can apply for staff nurse post. B.Sc nursing passed candidates can apply for sister in charge post and MBBS holders can apply for MO post.
50 years is the maximum upper age limit for contenders.
You May Also Like
- SAIL Burnpur Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 – 156 OCT & ACT Trainee Jobs
- CGCRI Recruitment 2018 – PA & RA Jobs
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018 – Assistant, Chief & Dy. Manager Jobs
- RRC ER Recruitment 2018 – Sports Person Quota Jobs
- WBSWC Recruitment 2018 – Clerk Cum DEO Jobs
- National Insurance Co Ltd Recruitment 2018 – 150 Accounts Apprentice Jobs
- ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2018 – Teaching Facility Jobs
- West Bengal Postal Service Recruitment 2018 – Postman/ Mail Guard Jobs
- WBHRB Recruitment 2018 – Senior Ayurvedic Medical Officer Jobs
- WBUAFS Recruitment 2018 – Associate & Assistant Professor Jobs
- Burdwan University Recruitment 2018 – Teaching Jobs
- APS Lalgarh Recruitment 2018 – TGT, PRT & Adm Staff Jobs
- PBSSD Recruitment 2018 – SDPM, DEO & DPM Jobs
- DHFWS Alipurduar Recruitment 2018 – BAM, GNM & Staff Nurse Jobs
- WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 – Operator/ Technician, ASI & Assistant Teacher Jobs
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 – Group-D Jobs
MO post selected candidates will get Rs.40,000/-, Sister-In Charge post selected candidates will get Rs.21,000/- and Staff nurse post hired candidates will get Rs.18,000/-
Only through interview session contenders will be recruited.
Date of Walk-In Interview
Along with all essential documents on 26th November 2018 candidates can appear for Kolkata Police Recruitment.
Kolkata Police Hospital, 2, Beninandan Street, Kolkata-700025.