Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: DHFWS Howrah Staff Nurse, LT & GNM Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 71
- Starting date of Application Process: 09th October 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 31st October 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: DHFWS Howrah Staff Nurse, LT & GNM Jobs Application form
DHFWS Howrah Recruitment 2018 Notification for Staff Nurse, LT & GNM Jobs
Online application forms are being invited eligible and interested candidates at WB Govt Jobs to work as staff nurse, lab technician, GNM, project consultants etc in District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Howrah. So, candidates can apply for DHFWS Howrah job advertisement through online mode. https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/ or http://onlineapplication.healthyhowrah.org are the links to get any kind of information.
Number of vacancies to be filled in DHFWS Howrah is 71.
- District Programme Coordinator-01
- District Consultant-01
- Facility Level Quality Manager-01
- Staff Nurse-53
- Lab Technician-14
Candidates those who have passed 10+2 can apply for LT post, Competed GNM course can apply for GNM and staff nurse posts, MBA/ PG diploma holders with one year experience can apply for District programme coordinator post, MBBS/ Dental/ Ayush/ NUrsing degree holders can apply for remaining posts.
In between 22 to 62 years candidates can apply for Coordinator post.
Maximum age for Staff nurse applicants is 64 years.
Maximum age for GNM post applicants is 65 years.
For other posts the maximum age is 40 years.
You May Also Like
- PBSSD Recruitment 2018 – SDPM, DEO & DPM Jobs
- DHFWS Alipurduar Recruitment 2018 – BAM, GNM & Staff Nurse Jobs
- WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 – Operator/ Technician, ASI & Assistant Teacher Jobs
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 – Group-D Jobs
- NREGA Paschim Medinipur Recruitment 2018 – JPO, Technical & Programme Assistant Jobs
- WB Postal Recruitment 2018 – Vehicle Mechanic & Electrician Jobs
- MSCWB Recruitment 2018 – AE, SAE & Clerk Jobs
- WB Police Recruitment 2018 – DEO Jobs
Post wise pay scale details are given below.
- District Programme Coordinator-Rs.22,000/-
- District Consultant-Rs.40,000/-
- Facility Level Quality Manager-Rs.35,000/-
- Staff Nurse-Rs.17,220/-
- Lab Technician-9380/-
On basis of written exam and interview contenders will be recruited.
Mode of applying for DHFWS Howrah Recruitment is through online mode. 31st October 2018 is the last date to register online.
How to Apply Online?
http://onlineapplication.healthyhowrah.org/#loaded is the link to apply online.