Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: CMOH Medical Officer 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 18 posts
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 18th December 2018
Chief Medical Officer of Health MO Recruitment 2018 Walk-in Notification
Chief Medical Officer of Health has released new Walk-in notification for the recruitment to the posts of Medical Officers on 3rd December 2018. So, interested aspirants can attend the Walk-in-Interview on 21st December 2018 for the posts of Medical Officer. Latest details about WB Govt Jobs and https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/ is the official link to know more information about this notification.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in CMOH recruitment is 18 Medical Officer Posts.
Department wise vacancies are given below
- NHM – 11 posts
- SNCU (NHM) – 03 posts
- Mental Health – 01 post
- Thalassaemia – 01 post
- (FI – ART) – 01 post
- (AH) – 01 post
Candidate who have passed in MBBS Degree/ MD/ DPM may appear this walk-in in CMOH Recruitment.
Candidates who have maximum 63 years of age may mind the interview.
You May Also Like
- Spices Board of India Recruitment 2018 – Spices Extension Trainees (SET)
- WBUHS Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Registrar & Librarian Jobs
- WBHRB Recruitment 2018 – Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer Jobs
- WBHFWS Recruitment 2018 – Assistants, Audiology & Instructors
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018
- MAL Municipality Recruitment 2018 – Mazdoor, Clerk & Driver Jobs
- Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 – MO, Nurse & Sister-In-Charge
- SAIL Burnpur Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 – OCT & ACT Trainee Jobs
- CGCRI Recruitment 2018 – PA & RA Jobs
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018 – Assistant, Chief & Dy. Manager Jobs
- RRC ER Recruitment 2018 – Sports Person Quota Jobs
- WBSWC Recruitment 2018 – Clerk Cum DEO Jobs
- Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 – Constable Jobs
- Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2018 – Driver, Account & Court Officer Jobs
- RRB Recruitment 2018 – 64, 371 ALP & Technicians
- KRCL Recruitment 2018 – Trackman & Assistant Pointsman Jobs
Selected candidates will earn monthly income is Rs. 35,000/- to Rs. 50,000/-
Selection Process will be held through Walk-in-Interview.
Date of Interview
Candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in CMOH Recruitment on 18th December 2018 at 11.00 a.m. to the given address below over carrying the relevant and important documents.
CMOH Office, Bankura.