Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: CMOH Balurghat LT, Counsellor & Attendant Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 14 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 10th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25th December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: CMOH Balurghat LT, Counsellor & Attendants Application Form
Chief Medical Officer Health , Balugurhat LT, Counselor & Attendants Recruitment 2018 Notification
Chief Medical Officer Health has released latest notification for the recruitment to the posts of Counsellor, Counsellor Blood Bank, Laboratory Technician, Male Counsellor, sahayikal / Attendant NRC, Dh and Facility Level Quality Ayushi Nursing on 10th December 2018. So, eligible candidates may fill the application form by downloading it from the link which is given in down from 10th December 2018 to 26th December 2018. Check out more into WB Govt Jobs and http://dakshindinajpurhealth.org/ is the link to know more about this notification
Total number of vacancies to be filled in CMOH Balurghat is 14 posts.
Department wise vacancies are given below.
- Counselor, ICTC – 01 post,
- Counselor Blood Bank (NHM funded) – 01 post
- Laboratory Technician, ICTC – 08 posts
- Male counselor (AH) – 02 posts
- Sahayikal /Attendant NRC, Dh – 02 posts
- Facility Level Quality Manager (FLQM) – 01 post
Candidates who have completed Master’s/ Post Graduate degree in Psychology/ Social work they may apply for the post of Counsellor ICTC & Counselor Blood Bank (NHM funded).
Candidates who have passed Degree they can fill the application form for the posts of LT and Male Counselor.
Candidates who have completed Minimum Higher Secondary pass they are eligible to apply the post of Sahayika / Attendant, NRC, DH. And for the post of Facility Level Quality Manager qualification is MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH/ Nursing/ Life Science/ Social Science.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years of age candidates may apply for the said posts in above.
You May Also Like
- IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 – Doctor Jobs
- ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2018 – Sr. Resident Jobs
- Spices Board of India Recruitment 2018 – Spices Extension Trainees (SET)
- WBUHS Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Registrar & Librarian Jobs
- WBHRB Recruitment 2018 – Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer Jobs
- WBHFWS Recruitment 2018 – Assistants, Audiology & Instructors
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018
- MAL Municipality Recruitment 2018 – Mazdoor, Clerk & Driver Jobs
- Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 – MO, Nurse & Sister-In-Charge
- SAIL Burnpur Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 – OCT & ACT Trainee Jobs
- CGCRI Recruitment 2018 – PA & RA Jobs
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018 – Assistant, Chief & Dy. Manager Jobs
- RRC ER Recruitment 2018 – Sports Person Quota Jobs
- WBSWC Recruitment 2018 – Clerk Cum DEO Jobs
- Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 – Constable Jobs
- Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2018 – Driver, Account & Court Officer Jobs
- RRB Recruitment 2018 – 64, 371 ALP & Technicians
Selected candidates will get monthly salary is Rs. 3,500/- to Rs. 35, 000/-
Selection process will be held through written test and computer test to candidates.
Through offline mode applicants may fill the application form in CMOH Recruitment from 10th December 2018 to 26th December 2018 and send it to the given address below.
For Gen/ OBC candidates application fee is Rs. 100/- and for ST/ SC/ Ex-s/ PWD is Rs. 50/-
How to download Application form?
http://dakshindinajpurhealth.org/ is the official portal to download application form for applicants directly.
Chief Medical Officer of Health, Balurghat, Dakshin Dinajpur pin -7333101.