Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Calcutta High Court Peon, Farash, Night Guard, LDC & Others 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 50 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 22nd November 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15th December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Calcutta High Court Peon, Farash, Night Guard, LDC 7 Others Application Form
High Court of Calcutta Group- B, C & D Posts Recruitment 2018 Notification
High Court of Calcutta has brought forward a fresh notification for the recruitment for Lower division, Clerk, Bengali Stenographer, Peon/ Farash/Night Guard, English Stenographer and Process Server on 22nd November 2018. So, it is good news for job searchers to apply this application form from 22nd November 2018 to 15th December 2018 with the official link. Get latest details about WB Govt Jobs and further data about this notification aspirants may visit site http://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
Number of vacancies to be filled in Calcutta High Court is Process server, Lower Division, Peon & other posts is 50. Vacancies names along with count is given below
- English Stenographer, Group-B – 02 posts
- Bengali Stenographer, Group-B – 03 posts
- Lower Division Clerk Group – C – 09 posts
- Process Server? Summon Bailiff, Group – D – 06 posts
- Peon/Farash/Night Guard, Group-D – 30 posts
For Group-B and Group-C category candidates must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and should have certificate in computer training from a recognized institution. And also Acquisition of elementary knowledge in computer operation with the ability of typing on system at the speed of 35 words per minutes in English and 25 words per minutes in Bengali from a reputed organization for a period not less than 6 months. Knowledge in typewriting in English is preferable.
For Group-D Category candidates must pass in VIII standard.
Candidates who have minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years of age can apply for the said posts in above.
Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
You May Also Like
- MAL Municipality Recruitment 2018 – Mazdoor, Clerk & Driver Jobs
- Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 – MO, Nurse & Sister-In-Charge
- SAIL Burnpur Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 – OCT & ACT Trainee Jobs
- CGCRI Recruitment 2018 – PA & RA Jobs
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018 – Assistant, Chief & Dy. Manager Jobs
- RRC ER Recruitment 2018 – Sports Person Quota Jobs
- WBSWC Recruitment 2018 – Clerk Cum DEO Jobs
- National Insurance Co Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Accounts Apprentice Jobs
- ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2018 – Teaching Facility Jobs
- West Bengal Postal Service Recruitment 2018 – Postman/ Mail Guard Jobs
- WBHRB Recruitment 2018 – Senior Ayurvedic Medical Officer Jobs
- WBUAFS Recruitment 2018 – Associate & Assistant Professor Jobs
- Burdwan University Recruitment 2018 – Teaching Jobs
- APS Lalgarh Recruitment 2018 – TGT, PRT & Adm Staff Jobs
- PBSSD Recruitment 2018 – SDPM, DEO & DPM Jobs
- DHFWS Alipurduar Recruitment 2018 – BAM, GNM & Staff Nurse Jobs
- WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 – Operator/ Technician, ASI & Assistant Teacher Jobs
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 – Group-D Jobs
For English Stenographer and Bengali Stenographer (Group-B) pay band is from Rs. 7100/- to Rs. 37,600/- with grade pay of Rs.3900/-
For Lower Division Clerk, Group-C pay band is from Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 25,000/- with grade pay of 2600/-
For Process Server/Summon BAiliff, Group-D pay band is from Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 25,200/- with grade of 2300/-
For Peon/Farash/Night Guard Group-D pay band is from Rs.4900/- to Rs. 16,200/- with grade pay of Rs.1700/-
Aspirants will be hired on the basis of interview.
Through online candidates can apply this application form for Calcutta High Court recruitment as Lower Division Clerk, Process Server, English Stenographer, Peon & other posts from 22nd November 2018 to 15th December 2018.
For Group -B & Group-C category
- Candidates from General Category application fee is Rs. 250/-
- Candidates from SC/ST application fee is RS.100/- and Rs. 75/-
For Group-D category
- Candidates from general category fee is Rs. 100/-
- Candidates from SC/ST fee is Rs.75/- & Rs. 50/-
How to apply Online?
http://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in/Notices/district-recruiment-notice is the link aspirants can apply directly.