Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Calcutta High Court Lower Division Assistants Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 200 Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 20th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19th January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: Calcutta High Court Lower Division Assistants Application Form
Calcutta High Court Lower Division Assistant 2018 Notification – 200 Jobs
Calcutta High Court has released notification for the recruitment of the applicants to the posts of 200 Lower Division Assistants in Calcutta High Court, Calcutta, West Bengal on temporary basis. So, Interested and eligible applicants may apply the application form for this WB Govt Jobs from 20th December 2018 to 19th January 2019.
Total number of vacancies to be Calcutta High Court is 200 posts.
Name of the Post: Lower Division Assistants
- UR – 58 Posts
- UR (Exempted Category) – 31 Posts
- UR (Ex-serviceman) – 10 Posts
- UR (Meritorious Sportspersons) – 05 Posts
- UR (PWD) (Hearing Impairment) – 02 Posts
- UR (PWD) (Locomotor Disability or Cerebral Palsy) – 02 Posts
- UR (PWD) (Blindness or Low Vision) – 03 Posts
- SC – 08 Posts
- SC (Exempted Category) – 14 Posts
- SC (Ex-serviceman) – 04 Posts
- ST – 19 Posts
- ST (Exempted Category) – 11 Posts
- OBC (A) – 13 Posts
- OBC (A) (Exempted Category) – 05 Posts
- OBC (B) – 11 Posts
- OBC (B) (Exempted Category) – 04 Posts
Applicants must be completed higher secondary examination from a recognized organization/ Board.
Applicant’s age limit for Gen/ UR applicants is minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01st January 2018 and age relaxation for SC/ ST applicants is 05 years.
You May Also Like
- DHFWS Paschim Medinipur Recruitment 2018 – GDMO Jobs
- Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 – Civic Volunteers Jobs
- Naihati Municipality Recruitment 2018 – Clerk, Teacher, Mazdoor & Peon Jobs
- WBMDFC Recruitment 2018 – Recovery Agent Jobs
- IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 – Doctor Jobs
- ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2018 – Sr. Resident Jobs
- Spices Board of India Recruitment 2018 – Spices Extension Trainees (SET)
- WBUHS Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Registrar & Librarian Jobs
- WBHRB Recruitment 2018 – Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer Jobs
- WBHFWS Recruitment 2018 – Assistants, Audiology & Instructors
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018
- MAL Municipality Recruitment 2018 – Mazdoor, Clerk & Driver Jobs
Selected Candidates will earn monthly salary will be 02 of Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 25,000 with minimum pay of Rs.6,570/- and Grade pay of Rs. 2,600/-
Candidates will be recruited through written test.
Application process will be held through online in Calcutta High Court Recruitment for the posts of Lower Division Assistant from 20th December 2018 to 19th January 2019.
Application Fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 250/- and for other categories fee is Rs. 500/-
How to apply online?
http://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in/ is the official link to apply for candidates directly.