- Bankura District House Father, Office In Charge & Counselor posts Notification
- Bankura District Group – D & LDC Posts Notification
Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018 – 11 House Father, Office In Charge & Counselor Jobs
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Bankura District Court House Father & Counselor 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 11 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 26th November 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14th December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Bankura District Court House Father & Counselor Application Form
District Court of Bankura Office In Charge, Officer, Counselor & House Father Jobs Recruitment 2018 Notification
District Court of Bankura is inviting candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Charge, Counselor & Others from 26th November 2018 to 14th December 2018 till 05:30 PM for 11 vacancies, West Bengal. So, those who having interest to apply this application form in online mode they may send through the link http://www.bankura.gov.in/ .Latest details about WB Govt Jobs and information about this notification candidates may visit the official site.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in Bankura District Court is 11Posts.
Department wise vacancies are given below
- Office-In-Charge – 01
- Counselor – 02 posts
- Child Welfare Officer/ Case Worker – 02 posts
- House Father — 04 posts
- Paramedical Staff – 01 post
- Store Keeper cum Accountant – 01 post
LLB, Masters Degree, Graduate, H.S, Diploma candidates can apply these posts of Charge, Counselor and others
Minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years of age applicants can apply for the posts of Child welfare Officer/ Case Worker, House Father, paramedical Staff and Store Keeper cum Accountant.
Minimum 24 years and maximum 40 years of age candidates may apply for the post of counselor.
Minimum 27 years and maximum 42 years of age candidates can apply for the post of Office-In-Charge.
You May Also Like
- WBUHS Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Registrar & Librarian Jobs
- WBHRB Recruitment 2018 – Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer Jobs
- WBHFWS Recruitment 2018 – Assistants, Audiology & Instructors
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 –Peon, Night Guard, LDC, English & Bengali Steno Jobs
- MAL Municipality Recruitment 2018 – Mazdoor, Clerk & Driver Jobs
- Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 – MO, Nurse & Sister-In-Charge
- SAIL Burnpur Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 – OCT & ACT Trainee Jobs
- CGCRI Recruitment 2018 – PA & RA Jobs
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018 – Assistant, Chief & Dy. Manager Jobs
- RRC ER Recruitment 2018 – Sports Person Quota Jobs
- WBSWC Recruitment 2018 – Clerk Cum DEO Jobs
- National Insurance Co Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Accounts Apprentice Jobs
- ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2018 – Teaching Facility Jobs
- West Bengal Postal Service Recruitment 2018 – Postman/ Mail Guard Jobs
- WBHRB Recruitment 2018 – Senior Ayurvedic Medical Officer Jobs
- WBUAFS Recruitment 2018 – Associate & Assistant Professor Jobs
- Burdwan University Recruitment 2018 – Teaching Jobs
- APS Lalgarh Recruitment 2018 – TGT, PRT & Adm Staff Jobs
- PBSSD Recruitment 2018 – SDPM, DEO & DPM Jobs
- DHFWS Alipurduar Recruitment 2018 – BAM, GNM & Staff Nurse Jobs
- WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 – Operator/ Technician, ASI & Assistant Teacher Jobs
For the post of Office-In-Charge will get monthly pay is Rs.25,000/-,Counselor and Child Welfare Officer/ Caseworker will earn monthly salary is Rs. 17,500/-, House father will get salary is Rs. 11,000/-,Paramedical Staff will get pay is Rs. 9,000/- and Store Keeper cum Accountant will earn salary monthly is Rs14,000/-
Candidates will be recruited on the basis of written examination and computer test and Viva- voce.
Application process will be held through online in Bankura District Court Recruitment as Charge, Counselor and Others from 26th November 2018 to 14th December 2018.
How to apply Online?
http://www.bankura.gov.in/ is the link candidates can apply directly.
Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018 -55 Group-D & LDC Posts
Current Notifications and Important Dates
- Official Notification: Bankura District Court Group-D, LDC & Stenographer 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 55 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 14th May 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15th June 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Bankura District Court Group-D, LDC & Stenographer Application
Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018 Notification for Group-D, LDC & Stenographer Posts
Bankura District Court to fill up English Stenographer, Lower division clerk, process server and group-D posts is hiring job searchers. So, candidates those who have passion to work in court firm can apply. Visit for more information.
No. of posts to be filled in Bankura District Court is 55. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
- English Stenographer – 09 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 14 Posts
- Process Server – 06 Posts
- Group D (Peon/ Night Guard/ Farash) – 26 Posts
You May Also Like
- West Bengal Govt Jobs 2018 Notification
- Government Jobs in India 2018 Notification
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018 Notification
General and UR applicants must have age in between 18-40 years as on 01.01.2018. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
- Process server applicants must pass madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Group-D post applicants must pass 8th class from any recognized school.
- LDC & Stenographer post applicants must pass madhyamik or equivalent from recognized board and must possess at least certificate in computer training, for stenographer grade III 80 w.p.m in shorthand and typing speed of 30 w.p.m
Post wise vacancy details are given below.
- English Stenographer-Rs. 7,100-37,600/- and GP of Rs.3900/-
- Lower Division Clerk-Rs. 5,400-25, 200/- and GP of Rs. 2600/-
- Process Server- Rs. 5,400-25,200/- and GP of Rs.2300/-
- Group D- Rs. 4,900-16, 200/- and GP of Rs. 1700/-
Through written exam candidates will be recruited.
Bankura District Court of West Bengal accepts applications through online from 14th May 2018 to 15th June 2018. Candidates can directly click here to register and login through http://myexamapplication.co.in/bankuracourt/bankcourt2018.aspx
For English Stenographer Grade -III
- General English (100 marks)
- Dictation & Transcription (400 marks)
- Tying in Computer (100 marks)
- Lower Division Clerk (100 marks)
- Group-D (100 marks)