WB Government Jobs 2020: Check the latest Job Openings in West Bengal Govt in this page. This year WB State releases a huge number of posts in different departments. Job seekers who have been looking for an opportunity can get the complete information about Upcoming West Bengal Govt Jobs Notifications 2020.
Current Govt Jobs in West Bengal 2020
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|20.02.2020||Dakshin Dinajpur District Recruitment 2020||204/ 10th Pass||04.03.2020||More Details|
|20.02.2020||Siliguri Municipal Corporation Group D Recruitment 2020||55/ 8th Pass||20.03.2020||More Details|
|19.02.2020||WB Postal GDS Recruitment 2020 – 2021||2021/ 10th Pass||18.03.2020||More Details|
|19.02.2020||Kalyani Municipality Mazdoor Recruitment 2020||40/ 8th Pass||06.03.2020||More Details|
|18.02.2020||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Driver Notification 2020||300/ 8th Pass||04.03.2020||More Details|
|14.02.2020||West Bengal PSC Geologist and Mining Officer Post Recruitment 2020||09/ Masters Degree||05.03.2020||More Details|
|13.02.2020||WB Health Councellor post Recruitment 2020||01/ Masters/ PG||28.02.2020||More Details|
|13.02.2020||WB Health Department Field Worker Post Recruitment 2020||01/ 12th Pass||05.03.2020||More Details|
|12.02.2020||West Bengal Health ASHA Notification 2020||43/ Refer Notification||26.03.2020||More Details|
|12.02.2020||NIT Durgapur WB Technical Assistant post Walk-in Interview 2020||02/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc||Walk-in|
|11.02.2020||BOSE Institute Professor Recruitment 2020||12/ Degree||08.03.2020||More Details|
|07.02.2020||WBPSC Recruitment 2020||17/ Bachelors Degree||24.02.2020||More Details|
|07.02.2020||WB health Hospital Attendant Post Recruitment 2020||01/ 10th Pass||20.02.2020||More Details|
|06.02.2020||West Bengal Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2020||223/ 10th Pass||17.02.2020||More Details|
|05.02.2020||Hindustan Copper Limited Medical & Health Services Post Recruitment 2020/b>||08/ -||20.02.2020||More Details|
|04.02.2020||WB Health Faculty Manager Post Walk-in Interview 2020||03/ -||Walk-in|
|03.02.2020||Kolkata Port Trust Senior Deputy Manager Post Recruitment 2020||02/ Degree||09.03.2020||More Details|
|27.01.2020||Purba Medinipur District Recruitment 2020||40/ Graduate||14.02.2020||More Details|
|24.01.2020||Paschim Medinipur Recruitment 2020||563/12th Pass & Madhyamika||03.02.2020||More Details|
|24.01.2020||WBPSC Instructor Recruitment 2020||309/ITI/Diploma||17.02.2020||More Details|
|22.01.2020||WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Recruitment 2020||51/ Bachelors Degree||06.02.2020||More Details|
|22.01.2020||KMC Various posts Recruitment 2020||13/ Graduate/ 12th Pass||Walk-in|
|22.01.2020||WB Health Various Posts Recruitment 2020||22/ MBBS||20.02.2020||More Details|
|20.01.2020||WB Health Various Posts Recruitment 2020||24/ Graduate/ Diploma||03.02.2020||More Details|
|20.01.2020||IIT Kharagpur Research Assistant Post Recruitment 2020||01/ BE/ BTech/ ME/ Mtech||05.02.2020||More Details|
|20.01.2020||Jadavpur University Project Fellow post Walk-in Interview 2020||01/ M.E/ M.Tech||Walk-in|
|17.01.2020||West Bengal PSC Notification 2020||244/ Refer Notification||05.02.2020||More Details|
|16.01.2020||WB Police Assistant Accounts Officer Recruitment 2020||02/ 10th Pass||28.01.2020||More Details|
|13.01.2020||Jadavpur University Accountant Vacancy Recruitment 2020||01/ B.com||27.01.2020||More Details|
|09.01.2020||Jadavapur University Professor posts Walk-in Interview 2020||48/ Graduate||Walk-in|
|08.01.2020||WB Health Various Posts Recruitment 2020||14/ B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com||22.01.2020||More Details|
|07.01.2020||IIT Kharagpur Business Executive Walk-in Interview 2020||02/ M.Tech||15.01.2020||More Details|
|07.01.2020||IISER Kolkata JRF Recruitment 2020||01/ M.Sc/ M.Tech||19.01.2020||More Details|
|03.01.2020||Presidency University JRF Walk-in Interview 2020||01/ MD||09.01.2020||More Details|
|03.01.2020||WB PSC GEO-PHYSICAL ASSISTANT Recruitment 2020||06/ MD||27.01.2020||More Details|
|02.01.2020||ESIC Kolkata Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020||02/ MD/ MS in Medicine||21.01.2020||More Details|
|01.01.2020||WB HRB Pharmacist Grade III Post Recruitment 2020||16/ 12th Pass/ Diploma||29.01.2020||More Details|
|30.12.2019||WBHRB Homeopathy Medical Officer Recruitment 2020||259/12th Pass||07.01.2020 & 29.01.2020||More Details|
|30.12.2019||WBHRB Medical Technologist Recruitment 2020||863/Degree||20.01.2020||More Details|
|30.12.2019||WBMSC Sub Registrar Recruitment 2020||08/Diploma/Degree||30.01.2020||More Details|
|27.12.2019||NIT Durgapur SRF/ Lab Instructor Recruitment 2020||02/ Graduate/ Degree||15.01.2020||More Details|
|26.12.2019||WBSHFWS Recruitment 2020 Notification||34/ Graduate/ MD in Science||17.01.2020||More Details|
|26.12.2019||Kalimpong District Court Notification 2020||34/ 10th Pass||10.02.2020||More Details|
|26.12.2019||WBPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020||15/ Degree in Associate Field||15.01.2020||More Details|
|26.12.2019||WB PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020||15/ Degree in Civil||15.01.2020||More Details|
|24.12.2019||IIT kharagpur JRF Post Recruitment 2020||01/ M.Sc||13.01.2020||More Details|
|21.12.2019||Presidency University Visiting Language Instructor Recruitment 2020||01/ MA||03.01.2020||More Details|
|20.12.2019||Vidya Sagar University Field Investigator Recruitment 2019||04/ PG||Walk-in|
|19.12.2019||ISI Project linked Person Walk-in Interview 2020||02/ B.E/ B.Tech||06.01.2020||More Details|
|19.12.2019||IIT Karagpur JRF Recruitment 2020||01/ M.Sc||06.01.2010||More Details|
|18.12.2019||Jadavpur University Project Assistant Recruitment 2019||01/ M.E/ M.Tech||20.12.2019||More Details|
|18.12.2019||Presidency University JRF Recruitment 2019||01/ HRA/ MA||24.12.2019||More Details|
|17.12.2019||ISI Kolkata Project System Administrator Walk-in Interview 2019||01/ B.E./ B.Tech||30.12.2019||More Details|
|12.12.2019||Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019||01/ -||08.01.2020||More Details|
|10.12.2019||NDRI JRF, Project Assistant Recruitment||02/Graduation/PG||Walk-in|
|09.12.2019||GKCIET Professor Recruitment||08/Graduation||03.01.2020||More Details|
|05.12.2019||WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspectors Recruitment 2019||19/ Degree||30.12.2019||More Details|
|05.12.2019||West Bengal Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019||5778/ 10th Pass||14.12.2019||More Details|
|04.12.2019||Calcutta Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019||02/ M.Phil/Ph.D||10.12.2019||More Details|
|04.12.2019||IIT Kharagpur Sr & Jr Research Fellowship Recruitment 2019||02/M.E/M.Tech, B.Tech/B.E||19.12.2019||More Details|
|03.12.2019||WB PSC Principal Jobs 2019||38/ MD||24.12.2019||More Details|
|03.12.2019||GRSE Deputy General Manager & Senior Manager Recruitment 2019||03/ B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Sc||22.12.2019||More Details|
|02.12.2019||MSCWB AE Recruitment 2019||89/ Degree/ Diploma||31.12.2019||More Details|
|02.12.2019||Kolkata City NUHM Society MO Recruitment 2019||54/ MBBS||Walk-in|
Latest Govt Jobs in West Bengal
Aspirants can know about the West Bengal Govt Job Recruitment Notifications for 10th, 12th pass on this page. As per the WB Latest Employment News, individuals who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for the West Bengal Job Vacancies. Here, we are offering detailed information about West Bengal Jobs such as educational qualifications, selection process, age limit, application procedure, preparation tricks, career growth, etc in the following sections.
Other Govt Jobs in India
List of Departments in West Bengal State
The list of departments in West Bengal State are as follows:
- Agriculture Marketing
- Animal Resources Development
- Backward Classes Welfare
- Consumer Affairs
- Correctional Administration
- Disaster Management and Civil Defence
- Fire and Emergency Services
- Food and Supplies
- Food Processing Industries and Horticulture
- Health and Family Welfare
- Higher Education
- Home and Hill Affairs
- Industry Commerce and Enterprises
- Information & Cultural Affairs
- Information Technology and Electronics and e-Governance
- Irrigation and Waterways
- Land and Land Reforms Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation
- Mass Education Extension and Library Services
- Micro Small and Medium Enterprise and Textile
- Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education
- Non-Conventional and Renewable Energy Sources
- North Bengal Development
- Panchayat and Rural Development
- Parliamentary Affairs
- Paschimanchal Unnayan Affairs
- Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Planning, Statistics & Programme Monitoring
- Public Health Engineering
- Public Works
- School Education
- Science and Technology and Biotechnology
- Self Help Group and Self Employment
- Sundarban Affairs
- Technical Education, Training & Skill Development
- Tribal Development
- Urban Development and Municipal Affairs
- Water resources Investigation and Development
- Women and Child Development and Social Welfare
- Youth Services and Sports
Main Recruitment Boards in West Bengal State
- West Bengal Public Service Commission – https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board – http://www.wbpolice.gov.in/
- National Institute of Technical Teacher Training and Research, Kolkata – http://www.nitttrkol.ac.in/
- West Bengal Municipal Service Commission – https://www.mscwb.org/
- West Bengal Postal Circle – http://www.westbengalpost.gov.in/
Govt Job Vacancy in West Bengal 2020
- Assistant Engineer
- Sub Assistant Engineer
- Trade Apprentice
- Junior Assistant
- Gramin Dak Sevak
- Staff Nurse
- English Stenographer-III
- Process Server
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Head Constable and Constable
- Mechanical Supervisor
- Cashier and Mechanic
- Consultant Data Analyst
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee
- Pharmacist/Pharmacist Cum Salesman Grade III
- Junior Research Fellow
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
WB State Govt Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must check the eligibility conditions at the official advertisement before going to apply for the West Bengal Sarkari Jobs. The two important parameters of the eligibility criteria are educational qualification and age limit.
- Educational Qualification
Intenders must have completed their 10th class/12th(Intermediate)/degree/diploma/graduation/post graduation from a recognized university/board will have an opportunity to apply for the jobs.
- Age Limit
- The minimum and maximum age limit should be 18 years, up to 60 years as per the notification.
- The age relaxation is applicable only to the reserved categories.
wb.gov.in Application Process 2020
Willing job hunters who fulfill the eligibility requirements according to the official advertisement can apply for Govt Jobs in West Bengal on or before the end date. In the following sections, you can check the simple application form filling, submission steps for both online and offline applications. So, follow the how to apply steps and submit the filled application forms as early as possible to avoid the last minute technical glitch.
West Bengal Govt Jobs Online Apply Process
- Aspirants must go to the West Bengal State Recruitment Board official website
- On the homepage, click on the career/what’s new/latest news/recruitment section
- Search for the notification you want to apply for
- Download the advertisement PDF and go through the terms and conditions carefully
- Eligible individuals as per the notification can click on the ‘Apply Online’ link
- Provide the required information in the application form
- Upload a scanned signature and a recent passport size photograph in the applications
- Cross-check the given data before submitting the applications to avoid mistakes later
- Pay the application fee via credit card/debit card/net banking
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
- Take a hard copy of the application preview and keep it safe till the completion of recruitment procedure
WB Offline Application Procedure
- Primarily, visit the official portal of recruitment organisation
- On the welcome page, get the latest news/announcements/notification/career/what’s new section
- Find the WB Government Job Notification
- Download the advertisement
- Check the notification general instructions and ensure the eligibility criteria
- Eligible aspirants must download the application form and take a print out of it
- Fill the application with the appropriate data and attach a passport size photo at the right corner of the form
- Also, attach required xerox copies of your documents to the application and send it to the postal address
- You may pay the application fee via demand draft
Required List of Documents
- Aadhar card
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Required)
- DL (Driving License)
- Passport size photo
- SSC (10th) Marks Memo
- Ration Card
- Marks memos of Graduation/ Post Graduation
- Community certificate
- Residence certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Marks memos of Intermediate (12th)
- Any Govt ID or a certificate signed by Gazetted Officer
- Voter Id
- Any Valid identity proof
- Pan card
- Date of Birth Certificate
Selection Procedure for WB Jobs 2020
Like every other organization, West Bengal State Recruitment Board also designs the selection procedure phases to hire the eligible and talented aspirants for their job vacancies. Applicants must score qualify marks in the selection rounds to get placed in West Bengal State. As per the advertisement, the selection process rounds are along the lines:
- Written Test
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Examination
- Trade Test
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
- Documents Verification
- Merit Basis
- Screening Test etc.
How to Get Govt Jobs in WB?
Applicants of West Bengal Jobs must follow the best preparation plan while preparing for the written exam. The best preparation methodology will help the aspirants to score highest marks in the written test. Therefore, check the preparation steps and start preparation according to it for making preparation more effective.
- At first, download official exam syllabus, previous year question papers
- List out the important topics from the whole syllabus whose weightage is more
- Give importance to those subjects as per their position in the list
- Start preparing those high weightage, important concepts
- After the completion of those listed topics also prepare remaining topics
- While designing a best preparation plan, give more time for preparing the heavier weightage subjects compared to low weightage subjects
- Finish the total preparation within the allotted time
- Make a note of important points, formula during the test preparation as study notes
- Refer study notes during the revision
- Aspirants can also check the ebooks, videos, PDF’s, and other materials while preparation
- Revise the concepts thoroughly after preparation
- Practice the last 6 years model question papers as many times as possible to understand the difficulty level of questions
- Try to complete the preparation before the examination
- Do revise the important concepts 1 day before the exam
- Attend the online mock tests
- Avoid preparation, 30 minutes before the exam
- Manage your problem solving skills, time management while solving the sample question papers with answers
- Take printout of admit card one week before the exam date to avoid the last-minute tension
- Go to the exam center one hour before along with the required documents
West Bengal State Government is offering a huge number of vacancies for its citizens to decrease the unemployment rate and increase the career growth rate. So, all the candidates who are dreaming of Government Jobs in WB can utilize the chance and apply for the recruitment. The salary increment for the West Bengal Govt employees is purely depends on their performance at the workspace. The promotions will be given based on the contender educational qualification, intelligence, performance, and many other specifications.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How Can I Print the Application?
Ans. After submitting the filled online applications, at the application preview page, you can find a print button. By hitting the print application option you will get an application hard copy.
Q. How can I save my filled details?
Ans. At the end of the application form page, you can see both save and submit buttons. By clicking the save option, your details get saved on the application form.
Q. How can I know my application status?
Ans. Aspirants must login to their profile using the username and password to check the application status.
Q. Is it possible to make changes in my profile?
Ans. You can’t make changes or corrections once the application is submitted.
Q. What I have to do, in case of change of mobile number or loss of mobile number?
Ans. Job hunters must raise an issue at the West Bengal Complaints portal i.e excise.wb.gov.in
Q. I forgot my Username/Password, How can I get a new one?
Ans. Click on the forgot username/password at the login page to reset your password.
Q. What type of web browser should use to fill applications online?
Ans. You can use any of the following web browsers for the best experience to submit the applications.
- Internet Explorer
Q. Can I Submit a single application for multiple jobs?
Ans. Every individual have to submit a separate application form for different posts.
Q. What type of jobs released by West Bengal Govt?
Ans. West Bengal State Government hires the young and energetic candidates for various vacancies such as apprentice, police constable, sub inspector, assistant engineer, etc.
West Bengal Govt Jobs through drona.in
Contenders can find the latest and upcoming Govt Jobs in West Bengal on this page. Here, drona team updates each and every notification issued by West Bengal Govt at all the departments. Job hunters can stay tuned to our website to check the complete notification details, admit cards, exam syllabus, previous question papers, exam results, cut off marks, answer key, etc.
You can visit the official website of West Bengal State by click on the link we enclosed below.