UKPSC CJ Latest Notifications
UKPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Name of the Conducting Board: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
- Post Names: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 30 Posts
- Advertisement No: 273/A-1/A-2/02/E-2/CJ(JD)/2018-19
- Exam Name: Uttarakhand Civil Judge (Junior division) (Mains) Examination 2019
- Initial Date to fill application form: 17th July 2019
- Closing date to submit the application form: 1st August 2019
- Mode of Application: Online
- Latest Govt Jobs Notifications
- Official portal: www.ukpsc.gov.in
Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has issued UKPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification to recruit the young, talented & dynamic candidates for Civil Judge Posts. Interested candidates who have met the eligible criteria can use this opportunity & apply through online mode for Uttarakhand Govt Jobs.
UKPSC Civil Judge (Mains) Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 22 Years
- Maximum: 35 Years.
- Possess Bachelor of law from a university established by law in Uttarakhand or by other University of India.
- Must have the knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri script
- Basic knowledge of Computer Operation.
- Written exam, Interview.
Uttarakhand PSC CJ Recruitment 2019 Application Process
The UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Apply Online link is activated on its official portal from 17th July to 1st August 2019. Willing candidates who have met the eligibility can apply before the deadline.
How to Apply?
https://ukpsc.gov.in/latestupdate is the link to apply for UKPSC Civil Judge Posts.
- For General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 285.40
- For SC/ST, Ex. Servicemen: Rs. 135.40
The fee payment can be done through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- UKPSC Civil Judge Mains Notification
- Apply Online for UKPSC Civil Judge Posts
- UKPSC Civil Judge Exam Results 2019
You May Also Apply For
- UKSSSC Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019
- NYKS MTS Jobs 2019 Notification
- Private Bank Jobs 2019 – 20
- India Post Office Vacancy 2019
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: UKPSC Civil Judge Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 30 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 26th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17th January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: UKPSC Civil Judge Jobs Application Form
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Civil Judge Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released new notification for the recruitment to the posts of Civil Judge on 26th December 2018. So, eligible candidates can apply the application form through the official portal which is given in down from 26th December 2018 to 17th January 2019. Candidates are going to fill 30 positions in UKPSC. Get details UK Govt Jobs 2019.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in UKPSC is 30 posts.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Jr. Division)
Candidates who have completed Bachelor of law from a university established by law in Uttarakhand.
Minimum 22 years and maximum 35 years of age candidates are eligible to apply for Civil Judge post.
You May Also Like
- ICFRE Recruitment 2019 – FRO, MO & AO Jobs
- DHS East Champaran Recruitment 2018 – MO, Accountant & DEO Jobs
- AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2018
- PHED Bihar Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Engineer Jobs
- SSUPSW Recruitment 2018 – Assistant, Instructor & Counsellor Jobs
Selection process will be held through written exam and interview for applied candidates.
Candidates can apply the application form through online in UKPSC Recruitment 20-19 Notification for the posts of Civil Judge (Jr Division) from 26th December 2018 to 17th January 2019.
Category wise application fee are mentioned below.
For general category Rs. 185.40/-
For OBC of Uttarakhand category Rs. 185.40/-
And for SC/ ST category Rs. 95.40/-
How to Apply Online?
http://www.ukpsc.gov.in/ is the link to apply the application form for candidates directly.