Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: UKPSC Civil Judge Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 30 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 26th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17th January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: UKPSC Civil Judge Jobs Application Form
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Civil Judge Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released new notification for the recruitment to the posts of Civil Judge on 26th December 2018. So, eligible candidates can apply the application form through the official portal which is given in down from 26th December 2018 to 17th January 2019. Candidates are going to fill 30 positions in UKPSC. Get details UK Govt Jobs 2019.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in UKPSC is 30 posts.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Jr. Division)
Candidates who have completed Bachelor of law from a university established by law in Uttarakhand.
Minimum 22 years and maximum 35 years of age candidates are eligible to apply for Civil Judge post.
You May Also Like
- ICFRE Recruitment 2019 – FRO, MO & AO Jobs
- DHS East Champaran Recruitment 2018 – MO, Accountant & DEO Jobs
- AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2018
- PHED Bihar Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Engineer Jobs
- SSUPSW Recruitment 2018 – Assistant, Instructor & Counsellor Jobs
Selection process will be held through written exam and interview for applied candidates.
Candidates can apply the application form through online in UKPSC Recruitment 20-19 Notification for the posts of Civil Judge (Jr Division) from 26th December 2018 to 17th January 2019.
Category wise application fee are mentioned below.
For general category Rs. 185.40/-
For OBC of Uttarakhand category Rs. 185.40/-
And for SC/ ST category Rs. 95.40/-
How to Apply Online?
http://www.ukpsc.gov.in/ is the link to apply the application form for candidates directly.