Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: ONGC Medical & Junior Technical Assistant Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 113 Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 08th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27th December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: ONGC Medical & Junior Technical Assistants Application Form
ONGC Medical & Junior Technical Assistant Jobs 2018 Notification
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released notification for the recruitment of the applicants to the posts of A-2, A-1 & W-1 Level like Assistant Technician, Clinical Assistant Gd-III, Medical Assistant, Junior Assistant and other jobs in ONGC, Dehradun, Uttarakhand on regular basis. So, Interested and eligible applicants may apply the application form from 08th December 2018 to 27th December 2018 for this Uttarakhand Govt Jobs.
Total number of vacancies to be filled by ONGC is 113 posts.
A2 Level Vacancies
- Assistant Technician (Civil) – 03 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Electronics) – 03 Posts
- Clinical Assistant Gd – III – 01 Post
- Medical assistant Gd-III – 01 Post
A1 Level Vacancies
- Pharmacist Gd – IV – 02 Posts
- Clinical Assistant Gd – IV – 01 Post
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) – 08 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Materials Management) – 10 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Official Language) – 01 Post
- Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration) – 27 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Junior Fire Supervisor – 18 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) – 04 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Geology) – 04 Posts
- Medical Assistant Gd-IV (Anesthesia) – 01 Post
- Medical Assistant Gd-IV (Dental Hygiene) – 04 Posts
- Medical Assistant Gd-Iv (ECG) – 03 Posts
- Medical Assistant Gd-IV –(Pathology) – 04 Posts
- Medical Assistant Gd-IV (Radiology) – 02 Posts
- Nurse Grade – IV – 04 Posts
W1 Level Vacancies
- Junior Fireman – 05 Posts
- Junior Health Attendant – 06 Posts
Diploma applicants can apply for assistant technicians.
Post graduate degree applicants can apply for technical assistants.
Diploma in pharmacy holders can apply for pharmacist.
Graduate applicants can apply for Junior assistants.
B.Sc/ B.Com/ High School pass/ SSC passed candidates can apply for remaining positions.
Minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
Maximum age for General W-I candidates is 27 years, OBC is 30 years & SC/ST is 35 years.
Maximum age for General (Level A-I & II) is 30 years, OBC is 33 years and SC/ST is 35 years.
You May Also Like
- NIVH Recruitment 2018 – TGT, Mobility Instructor & Consultant Jobs
- UOU Recruitment 2018 – Academic Consultant Jobs
- BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2018 – 250 Technician Jobs
- CSIR-IIP Recruitment 2018 Notification for Scientist/ Sr. Scientists
- Haldwani Govt Medical College Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- THDC Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Jobs
Selected candidates will get pay
For A-2 Level applicants is Rs.12,000 – 27,000/-.
For A-1 Level applicants is Rs.11,000 – 24,000/-.
For W-1 Level applicants is Rs.10,000 – 18,000/-.
Through physical test/ skill test applicants will be selected.
Applicants may apply the application form through online mode at ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2018 from 08th December 2018 to 27th December 2018.
How to apply Online?
https://www.ongcindia.com Is the link applicant can apply the application form directly.
Application fees for General/ OBC applicants is Rs.370/- and for SC/ ST applicants is no fees.