Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: NIVH Teachers, Nurse & LDC Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 17 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 07th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28th December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: NIVH Teachers, Nurse & LDC Jobs Application Form
National Institute for the Visually Handicapped Project Coordinator, Assistant State Officer & IT jobs 2018 Notification
National Institute for the Visually Handicapped has published new notification for the recruitment to the posts of Mobility Instructor, TGT, Project Coordinator, Assistant State Officer, Consultant, Female Physical education Instructor, Research Investigator, Lecturer, Information Technology, Computer Teacher, Paramedics/Nurse, Lower Division Clerk, Electrician, Carpenter, Mason, Medical Attendant on 07th December 2018. So, interested candidates can fill the application form with link http://www.nivh.gov.in/ and to the send to the given address below. Look out more Uttarkhand Govt Jobs.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in NIVH recruitment is 17 posts.
- Mobility Instructor – 01 post
- TGT – 01 post
- Project Coordinator – 01 post
- Assistant State Officer – 01 post
- Consultant- 01 post
- Female Physical education Instructor – 01 post
- Research Investigator – 01 post
- Lecturer – 01 post
- Information Technology – 01 post
- Computer Teacher – 01 post
- Paramedics/Nurse – 01 post
- Lower Division Clerk – 01 post
- Electrician – 01 post
- Carpenter – 01 post
- Mason – 01 post
- Medical Attendant – 01 post
For Project Coordinator post candidates should have retired in Group A /Group B Officer.
Diploma holders can apply for the post of Assistant State Officer and Paramedics /Nurse.
Intermediate passed candidates can apply for the post Lower Division Clerk.
For Electrician and Carpenter posts qualification is High School or Equivalent certificate of NCVT in the trade of electrician with two years.
Middle Pass Holders are eligible to the posts of Mason and Medical Attendant and for other posts qualification is Degree.
Candidates who have 35 years of age can apply for the posts of Electrician, Carpenter, IT Trained Graduate, 30 years of age candidates may apply for the post of Assistant State Officer, Consultant, Female Physical Education Instructor, Research Investigator, Computer Teacher, Paramedics / Nurse and Mason, for Medical Attendant post age limit is 25 years, for LDC post age limit is 27 years.
You May Also Like
- UOU Recruitment 2018 – Academic Consultant Jobs
- BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2018 – 250 Technician Jobs
- CSIR-IIP Recruitment 2018 Notification for Scientist/ Sr. Scientists
- Haldwani Govt Medical College Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- THDC Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Jobs
- UKPSC Recruitment 2018 – 917 Lecturer Jobs
- UKPSC Recruitment 2018 – Economics & Statistics Officer Jobs
- AIIA Recruitment 2018 – Professor & Surgeon Jobs
- IOCL Recruitment 2018 – 345 Apprentice Jobs
- DPS BARC Recruitment 2018 – UDC, JPA & JSK Jobs
- MCL Recruitment 2018 – 497 Jr. Overman, Sirdar & Staff Nurse Jobs
- BSF Recruitment 2018 – Constable Jobs
- BSF Recruitment 2018 – 139 SI & JE Jobs
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 – 105 PCC, PCM & Driver Jobs
Selected candidates will get monthly income for the posts of Rs. 35, 400/-, for Project Coordinator will receive is Rs. 50,000/-, Lecturer, IT Computer Teacher posts salary will be Rs. 25,000/-, Mason and Medical Attendant post will earn pay band is Rs. 18,000/- and for other posts will earn monthly salary is Rs. 30,000/-
Mode of applying is through offline can send the application forms in NIVH Recruitment to the given address below from 07th December 2018 to 28th December 2018.
How to download Application Form?
http://www.nivh.gov.in/ is the link to download application form directly.
Director, National Institute for the Visually Handicapped (NIVH), Dehradun, Uttarkhand.