BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2019 Trade Apprentice Jobs Overview
- Board Name: Bharat Electronics Limited, Haridwar
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice Recruitment
- Selection Process: Interview
- Application Starting Date: 05th December 2019
- Last Date for Application Submission: 27th December 2019
- Starting Date of Interview: 19th February 2020
- Last date of Interview: 26th February 2020
- No of Vacancies: 305
- Application Process: Online and Offline
- Category: Latest Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Haridwar
- Official Site: www.bhelhwr.co.in
- Sarkari Naukri
BHEL Haridwar Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019-20
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Haridwar has released employment notice for filling trade apprentice in fitter, turner, mechanist, welder, draftsman, carpenter etc trades. From 05th December 2019 onwards candidates can start applying for the posts through https://www.bhelhwr.co.in is the official website portal. The Last date for online application is 16th December 2019. This is a good chance for the candidates who are looking for the Uttarkhand State Govt Jobs. Candidates can grab this opportunity and apply for the Trade Apprentice Post before the last date.
Candidates who are interested in Government jobs can visit our website drona.in for more Jobs.
BHEL Trade Apprentice Positions
The Number of trade apprentice vacancies to be filled in BHEL Haridwar is 305. Trade wise vacancy details are given below.
- Motor McKay Vehicle-01
Eligibility Criteria for Trade Apprentice in BHEL
- Educational Qualification
- High school passed candidates can apply for the position.
- Age Limit
- Candidates between 18 to 27 years can apply for the apprentice post.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Selection Process
- Interested and eligible candidates can refer to the official notification for selection process details.
Application Process for BHEL Recruitment 2019
Mode of applying for BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2019 is through Online and Offline modes. The Online applications are accepted from 05th December 2019 to 19th December 2019. Those who apply online should download the “acknowledgement slip” and send it to
- HR Department Chief Administrative Building,
- BHEl Hip Ranipur
- Haridwar Uttarakhand.
before 27th December 2019 with the attached photocopies of
- High School Certificates
- ITI Certificates
- Adhaar card
- EWS Certificate (If candidates from a weaker section)
Application Fee for Trade Apprentice Position
- Refer to the official notification for application fee details
Steps to Apply Online for BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment
- Go to the Official Website
- Click on the carrers
- Open the advertisement for ‘Trade Apprentice Engagement’
- Go through the eligibility criteria
- Eligible candidates click on the apply online
- Enter the required information
- Upload the documents
- Recheck the information you entered and submit it
- Download the ‘Acknowledgment slip’
- Send it to the above-mentioned address
BHEL Trade Apprentice Stipend
The Stipend for the posts of Welder, Carpenter, Foundryman will get Rs. 7700/- and for the remaining posts like Draftsman, Electrician, Electronics and the remaining post will get Rs. 8050/-
- Starting Date of Online Application Process – 05th December 2019
- Closing Date of Online Application Process – 19th December 2019
- Last Date of Submission of photocopies of documents – 27th December 2019
- Date of Interview Declaration – 15th February 2020
- Starting of Interview dates – 19th February 2020
- Last Date of Interview – 26th February 2020
- Announcing of selected candidates – 03rd March 2020