Both Fresher & Experienced Uttarakhand Government Recruitment Notifications listed here. Track the details of live & upcoming job vacancies, eligibility, important dates. Get a direct link to apply Govt Jobs in Uttarakhand.
Jobs in Uttarakhand
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|10.10.2019||UKPSC Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2019||65/ Degree||30.10.2019||More Details|
|03.10.2019||Oil India Limited Manager & SAO Post Recruitment 2019||10/ -||22.10.2019||More Details|
|30.09.2019||IIT Roorkee SRF Walk-in Interview 2019||01/ M.Sc/ GATE/ NET||10.10.2019||More Details|
|30.09.2019||NIT Uttarakhand Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019||05/ Ph.D||31.12.2019||More Details|
|29.09.2019||NIT Uttarakhand Project Staff Walk-in Interview 2019||01/ B.E/ B.Tech||16.10.2019||More Details|
|28.09.2019||NIT Uttarakhand Project staff Walk-in Interview 2019||01/ B.Tech||16.10.2019||More Details|
|26.09.2019||THDC Apprentice Recruitment 2019||30/ 10th Pass||10.10.2019||More Details|
|21.09.2019||Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Recruitment 2019||100/ 10th Pass||20.10.2019||More Details|
|19.09.2019||GBPUAT Recruitment 2019||5/ Degree||26.09.2019||More Details|
|18.09.2019||USSSC Junior Assistant Recruitments 2019||329/ Degree/ Diploma||17.10.2019||More Details|
|30.08.2019||National Institute of Hydrology Project Staff Recruitment 2019||17/ ME, M.Tech||18.09.2019||More Details|
|22.08.2019||AIIMS Rishikesh Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019||43/ Graduation||25.10.2019||More Details|
|20.08.2019||UBTER Group D Posts Recruitment 2019||401/ 8th Class||19.09.2019||More Details|
|12.08.2019||UK Disaster Recovery Jobs Recruitment 2019||13/ B.E, B.Tech||20.08.2019||More Details|
|07.08.2019||NIT UK Technician Recruitment 2019||11/ PG||13.09.2019||More Details|
|07.08.2019||NIT UK Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019||21/ PG||13.09.2019||More Details|
|05.08.2019||UKSSSC AAO Recruitment||280/B.SC||19.09.2019||More Details|
|30.07.2019||UKPSC ACF Recruitment 2019||45/ Degree||20.08.2019||More Details|
|29.07.2019||UDRP Recruitment 2019||13/ B.E/B.Tech||Update Soon||More Details|
|26.07.2019||THDC ITI Apprentice Vacancy 2019||75/ SSC, ITI||20.08.2019||More Details|
|23.07.2019||FRI Dehradun LDC & MTS Jobs 2019||92/ 12th Class||31.08.2019||More Details|
|20.07.2019||UKPSC Cilvil Judge Jobs 2019 Notification||30/ Bachelor's Degree||01.08.2019||More Details|
|11.07.2019||UKSSSC Jr. Engineer Vacancy Notification 2019||100/ Diploma||27.08.2019||More Details|
|10.07.2019||GBPUAT Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2019||24/ M.Sc||10.08.2019||More Details|
|29.06.2019||Nainital Bank SO Vacancy 2019||95/ Graduation, CA||14.07.2019||More Details|
|29.06.2019||Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019||100/ PG, Graduation||14.07.2019||More Details|
Are you looking for Uttarakhand Govt Jobs? If so, don’t frustrate as we are providing complete details of UK government vacancies. 7 out of 10 people are showcasing interest in government jobs in India. So, very high competition has been having between people. Interested aspirants must read out this entire article to get an idea about government jobs in Uttarakhand State.
Department Wise Jobs in UK
Uttarakhand government is having various departments to give a chance to eligible aspirants to secure a govt job. This section covers the list of departments in Uttarakhand and various posts cover under each department. So, you can understand department wise jobs across the state of Uttarakhand. Total of 49 government departments are found.
- Police Department
- Civil Police
- Police Telecom
- Armed Police
- Forensic Science Laboratory
- Fire Service
- Crime Investigation Department
- Department of Agriculture
- Directorate of Departmental Accounts
- Budget Department
- Chief Development Office
- Twenty Point Programme
- Commercial Tax Department
- Dairy Development Department
- Disaster Mitigation & Management Centre (DMMC)
- Employment Department
- Election Department
- Entertainment Tax Department
- Forest Department
- Forest Guard
- Range Officer
- Sub Divisional Forest Officer
- Divisional Forest Officer
- Conservator of Forests
- Chief Conservator of Forests
- Principal Chief Conservator of Forests
- Excise Department
- Registrar of Firms, Societies & Chits
- Department of Food & Civil Supplies
- Fisheries Department
- Geology & Mining Unit Uttarakhand
- Uttarkhand Information & Public Relation Department (DIPR)
- Irrigation Department
- Information Technology Development Agency (ITDA)
- Labour Department
- Medical Education Department
- Health Department
- Panchayati Raj Department
- State Disaster Response Force (SDRF)
- Fire Service Department
- Public Works Department
- Revenue Department
- Rural Development Department
- Sericulture Department
- Sports Department
- Horticulture Department
- State Planning Department
- Transport Department
- Tourism Department
- Jal Sansthan
- Stamps and Registration Department
- Animal Husbandry Department
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
According to the Uttarakhand Government Recruitment Board, candidates should possess a minimum educational qualification to apply for a job. A brief view is now for understanding.
The educational qualifications are different from department to department and from post to pst. So, candidates those who are willing to apply for the desired job vacancy in Uttarakhand they must have course completion certification of respective educational qualification. From 10th to PG, all candidates are having the chance to apply for jobs in Uttarakhand.
The minimum age limit for all contenders is 18 years and maximum age limit is 62 years. Post wise age limit details we put in the respective post as per official declaration.
In general, there are two ways to submit application forms for Govt Jobs in Uttarakhand i.e., ONLINE or OFFLINE.
If the recruitment board of Uttarakhand announces that candidates must submit the application forms through online, then candidates must and should follow the procedure of online. So, for the sake of candidates here we have mentioned step by step procedure.
ONLINE Mode Application Submission
- First, you need to visit the official website of the recruitment board.
- Click on the notification in the latest notification or career’s sections.
- Download the recruitment notification pdf and read terms and conditions carefully.
- If you obey all the terms and conditions, then click on the apply link.
- If in case, you are a new user then click on the registration link.
- Register with your valid email, existing phone number and other details.
- A new register ID and password is generated by the officials.
- With your new register ID, you can log in.
- After logging click on the apply online link.
- Fill all the necessary details like
- Registration number
- Date of Birth
- Address of Communication
- Educational Qualification details
- Password, email id etc.,
- Cross-check the details after filling the application form.
- If any mistakes found, correct them immediately so that you can avoid problems in future.
- Click on the submit button after attaching a few additional documents mentioned in the notification pdf ( as per dimensions).
- Finally, take a print out of application form keep it safe till the end of the recruitment process.
OFFLINE Mode Application Submission
If the officials ask you to submit the application form through offline mode, then you need to follow the below steps.
- Normally, you have to visit the official website.
- Later click on the desired post in the career’s section that you want to apply.
- Read all mentioned details in notification pdf carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the details like registration number, date of birth and password etc., in the mentioned fields.
- Before submitting the form you need to cross-check the particulars once.
- If any mistakes find, recorrect them immediately to avoid problems in the further.
- Later submit the application form along with mentioned documents to the given address with speed post or normal post before the due line.
- Finally, take a hard copy for proof purpose.
List of Documents needed to Apply for UK Govt Jobs
If you are interested in a government job then you must have to submit a few documents generated by the Uttarakhand authorities. The list of documents necessary to apply for Uttarakhand Govt Jobs are as follows
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook
- Pan Card
- Any Valid Identity Proof Signed by Gazetted Office
- College ID
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Educational Qualification Marks Memo
- Address Proof
- Community Certificate (If Required)
- Caste Certificate (If Required)
- PH Certificate (If Required)
In general, the applied contenders of any government jobs need to face a few rounds in the selection procedure. Based on job requirement the officials of Uttarakhand Recruitment board conducts some phases to figure out the candidate’s intelligence level. The rounds are like
- Written Examination
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Examination
- Trade Test
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
- Merit Basis
- Screening Test etc.
How to Prepare for Uttarakhand Govt Jobs
A well planned and designed government job preparation strategy will cover every aspect related to a selection procedure. So, for aspirants in their government job exam preparation, we have compiled a few points in the below sections. So, let’s have a look at the list of the top government job preparation exams to apply for and start your preparation soon.
- Firstly, you need to prepare well the basic topics of any job which you are going to apply.
- Before going to apply for any recruitment, you need to download and read the entire notification pdf completely.
- If any special topics are mentioned in it, then you should thoroughly prepared to get elected to the next round (i.e., from written examination).
- Before that, you need to check the scheme of examination for which topics will get the highest marks, at which sections you feel easy and at which sections you feel very difficult.
- From our side, a better suggestion that you need to prepare well first at which topics you have been feeling difficult to feel easy.
- Cover all the topics as early as possible.
- Later try to take mock tests as many as possible to test your Hidden Knowledge for the particular exam which you are going to crack a job.
- Despite them all, you need to be very strong and confident while writing an exam without feeling tense.
Every year, various exams are conducting by Uttarakhand Government Recruitment Board to give an opportunity to the eligible contenders. But every candidate is not able to turn their aspirations into reality. The way that you prepare for UK Govt Job is the only way to get off from crowdy and move to the next level.
Nowadays, everyone wants to secure their future. For a secured future, the government sector is the best option for making a bright career. That is why the candidates form 10th pass to PG are going to apply for a single vacancy. Once, they got recruit in the government sector their life will be settled. They get promotions based on their performance, incentives, bonus and they will get some facilities from the Uttarakhand Government.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I make the payment of an application submitted?
Ans. Select the post name and year in My Application link, your application will appear on the screen. Select your application and click on the Pay Now button to pay the fees.
- I have made multiple payments through credit/debit card for a single application. Whether the extra amount paid will be refunded back to me?
Ans. Yes, multiple payments made will get refunded.
- What is One Time Registration (OTR)?
Ans. One Time Registration is an online process by which contenders can create their profile and register themselves with UKPSC. After that, they are able to apply for advertisements published by Commission, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria.
- How can I print my profile?
Ans. Candidate can print his/her profile information using the “View and Print Profile” link in OTR.
- How do I know that my profile is created?
Ans. You will receive a pop-up message “Your profile has been created successfully” or in topmost corner Profile Status will show as complete.
- My Photo/Sign/Thumb impression is not getting saved.
Ans. Kindly refer to the guidelines for cropping/ saving the images. Size of images should be in between 20 to 50 kb only.
- Who can register in OTR?
Ans. OTR is accessible to all candidates who are preparing and want to apply for Uttarakhand State government jobs whose recruitment is done by UKPSC.
- What do I need to register in OTR?
Ans. For registration under OTR, you need a personal Email-ID and Mobile number.
- How can I create a profile in OTR?
Ans. Please visit the website of UKPSC www.ukpsc.gov.in or www.ukpsconline.in for instructions/manuals for creating a profile.
- Can I register my relative/friend under OTR from the same mobile number and Email ID used by me for my registration?
Ans. No, Same Email-ID and Mobile number cannot be used for more than one registration.
- What I have to do, in case of loss of Mobile number or change of mobile number.
Ans. Kindly raise your issue to vide email at email@example.com
- I forgot my Username/Password, what should I do now?
Ans. Go to forgot password/Username option and reset your password or get your username from there. If still, you are not able to retrieve your data, write an email with your personal details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- My Aadhar number is not getting saved in personal details.
Ans. Kindly check the digits of your aadhar card and enter it again. If the problem still persists email at email@example.com, as same aadhar card is not accepted in two different profiles.
- In case OTP message not received on my registered Mobile Number, then what I have to do?
Ans. OTP (one time password) is totally dependent on the service of network provider. You can restart your phone, it may help. OTP is also sent at your Email Id, you can obtain it from there also.
- If I want to make changes/corrections in my profile(OTR).
Ans. Some fields in OTR are editable; candidate can edit them for any number of times. But some fields are not changeable; to change these fields candidate has to write a request email with relevant proof at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is the fee for the OTR (One Time Registration)?
Ans. No fee is charged from a candidate for registration and creating a profile in OTR.
- Are there any detailed instructions to guide an applicant for creating the OTR or submitting an online application?
Ans. Yes, you can visit the website of UKPSC www.ukpsc.gov.in or www.ukpsconline.in for detailed instructions/manuals.
- My degree name/course name etc. is not showing on the combo/drop-down list.
Ans. Kindly raise your issue vides email at email@example.com with an attached copy of your certificate having that particular information.
- What should I do if there is a delay in accessing the webpage/website?
Ans. Accessing the page is an internet/server-based activity. Kindly use better internet connection or avoid peak hours.
- Can a candidate create multiple OTR (Profiles)? What will happen if a candidate does so?
Ans. No, a candidate can create only one profile. If he/she creates more than one profile his/her candidature will be cancelled by the Commission.
- I paid the fees but there are some mistakes in my Application form what should I do?
Ans. You can cancel your submitted application once a fee is paid. If a candidate cancels his/her application for any reason fee will not be refunded in any case.
- How do I move to the next step?
Ans. After filling the information in a step you have to click on the Save button. You will automatically be redirected to the next step if you have filled the required information or you can click on the next button to move to the next step.
- How can I apply online for a post/position advertised by the commission?
Ans. Please visit the website of UKPSC www.ukpsc.gov.in or www.ukpsconline.in for instructions/manuals for applying online.
- Can I apply for different posts/advertisements using one OTR?
Ans. Yes, you can apply for more than one posts of the same or different advertisements subject to the condition of fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
- How can I take a printout of my completed application?
Ans. Select the post name and year in “My Application” link, your application will appear on the screen. Select your application and click on “view button” after that click on “print button” to print the application.
UK Jobs through Drona.in
Here we are hoping that our Drona team has given complete clear cut information about Uttarakhand Government Jobs 2019-20. Check further more details about Govt Jobs in India by following this page on a regular basis or else you can also bookmark our website by pressing (Crtl+D).