Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: UPSSSC Roller Driver & Manchitrak Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 16
- Starting date of Application Process: 28th December 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 12th January 2019
UPSSSC Roller Driver & Manchitrak Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission needs aspirants to work as roller drivers and manchtrak. So, aspirants apply for UP Govt Jobs 2019 before the expiry date i.e 12th January 201. Contenders must have minimum qualification in order to apply.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in UPSSSC is 16.
- Roller Drivers-01
8th passed candidates can apply for driver post and most hold a driving license.
High school passed candidates can apply for manchitrak post.
Maximum upper age limit for both posts applicants is 40 years.
Minimum age for driver post applicants is 21 years, manchitrak is 418 years.
You May Also Like
- UPSRLM Recruitment 2019 – Account Assistant, Block & District Mission Manager Jobs
- DEI UP Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Professor & Guest Faculty Jobs
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Ex-Servicemen Jobs
For Drivers monthly income is Rs.19,900/-
For Manchitra income is Rs.25,500 & Grade pay of Rs.2400/-
Through written test candidates will be recruited.
Through online mode by 12th January 2019 candidates can apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2019.
Application fee for Gen/ OBC candidates is Rs.250/-, SC/ST is Rs.105