Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: UPPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 17 Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 28th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25th January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: UPPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Jobs Application Form
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Prosecuting Officer Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released latest notification for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Prosecuting Officer on 28th December 2018. So, eligible aspirants may apply through online with the link which is mentioned below from 28th December 2018 to 25th January 2019. Aspirants will going to fill 17 Assistant Prosecuting Officer positions in UPPSC. http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ is the official website to get further information about this recruitment notification and get more details about UP Govt Jobs 2019.
Total number of vacancies is going to be fill is 17 in UPPSC.
Name of the Post: Assistant Prosecuting Officers
Law Degree holders from any recognized university can apply for Assistant Prosecuting Officer post.
Minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years age of aspirants are eligible for UPPSC recruitment. Relaxation period for SC/ ST aspirants is 05 years.
You May Also Like
- State Medical College Ayodhya UP Recruitment 2019
- UPSRLM Recruitment 2019 – Account Assistant, Block & District Mission Manager Jobs
- DEI UP Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Professor & Guest Faculty Jobs
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Ex-Servicemen Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2018 – Trade Apprentice Jobs
- Banaras Hindu University BHU Recruitment 2018
- ECHS Recruitment 2018
- TMC UP Recruitment 2018 – Technician & Foreman Jobs
- ESIC UP Recruitment 2018 – Specialist & Sr. Resident Jobs
- NCL Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Jobs
- UPBEB Recruitment 2018 – 69,000 Assistant Teachers
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 – Mandi Inspector Admin, Clerk & Steno Jobs
- BSIP Recruitment 2018 – Research Scholar Jobs
- UPPRPB Recruitment 2018 – 3740 Jail Warder & Cavalier Jobs
- UPPRPB Recruitment 2018 – 1679 Fireman Jobs
Selected aspirants will earn monthly payment is Rs. 47,000/- to Rs. 1,51,100/-
Selection process will be held on the basis of interview.
Through online mode aspirants can apply the application forms for the post of Assistant Prosecuting Officer in UPPSC Recruitment Notification from 28th December 2018 to 22nd January 2019.
Department wise aspirants will pay application fee on online which is provided below.
For Unreserved / OBC is Rs. 125/-
For SC/ST is Rs. 65/-
And for Handicapped is Rs. 25/-
How to Apply Online?
http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ is the official link to apply and submit the application form for aspirants directly.