UPPCL Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification Click Here||UPPCL Recruitment 2018 Notification for 2842 Accountant and Technician (Grade-II) Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||2842 Vacancies|
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Starting date for Submission of Application||19th February 2018|
|Closing date to submit Application||07th March 2018|
|Direct link to Apply online||UPPCL 2842 Accountant and Technician (Grade-II) Posts Application|
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has advertised a career news which introduced a 2842 vacant positions of Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Technician (Grade II) UPPCL and Technician (Grade II) UPPTCL posts. Willing contenders who are eligible to apply for the following vacancies before the closing date. For more details you can check the official site.
Total Number of vacancies: 2842 Posts
Categorized Vacancies with Position wise
Accountant: 42 Posts
Assistant Accountant: 21 Posts
Technician (Grade II) UPPCL: 2,115 Posts
Technician (Grade II) UPPTCL: 664 Posts
- UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Notification for 19 Staff Car Driver Posts
- Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2018-19 Notification for 25 Postal Assistant, MTS and Postman Posts in Under Sports Quota Lucknow
- Uttar Pradesh Postal Recruitment 2017 Notification Out – 5314 GDS Posts
- Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board Recruitment 2018 Notification for 68500 Assistant Teacher (Sahayak Adhyapak) Jobs
Age limit of the applicants should be middle of 18 to 40 years as on 01st July 2018. Upper age limit will be applicable as per govt. norms.
Aspirants must possess 10th Class with science and mathematics subjects from any recognized board along with certificate in electrician trade and DOEACC.
The mode of selection will be made on the following ways
Selected candidates will get monthly pay Rs. 5200/- Rs. 20200/- along with Grade pay Rs. 2600/-
Candidates required to pay the application fee Rs. 900/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs. 700/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
UPPCL Application Process
Mode of applying for the posts is through online only.
How to apply online
- Applicants need to visit the official site.
- Open official notification and read the instruction clearly
- Then Click on to the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details and upload all scanned documents
- Make payment through online mode
- Click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for future use.
Starting date for the submission of online Application: 21st February 2018
Closing date for the submission of online Application: Third week of March 2018.