Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Latest News – UPPCL AE Results 2019 Released on 06th February 2019
- Official Notification: UPPCL Assistant Engineer Trainee 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 299 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 6th November 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30th November 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: UPPCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Application Form
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 Notification for Assistant Engineer Trainee Jobs
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other obligations for Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts have released a notification for 299 positions on or before 30th November 2018 so anyone interested got a huge opportunity to get into Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs . UPPCL invite candidates to engage at its operating locations in Uttar Pradesh. All the important details and direct link to the website is given below.
The Total Number of vacancies to be filled by UPPCL is 299 for Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 182 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Computer Science) – 40 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electronics & Telecommunication) – 61 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) -18 Posts
Graduate in any discipline from recognized university or equivalent can apply for the said posts.
More than 21 & Maximum 40 years of age can apply for the Assistant posts.
Relaxation in Upper age limit for those candidates belonging to other categories.
You May Also Like
- UP Police Recruitment 2018 – 51,216 Constable Jobs
- IVRI Recruitment 2018 – 12 SRF Jobs
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2018 – Medical Officer (MO) Jobs
- UP NRHM Recruitment 2018 – 1163 Staff Nurse Jobs
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – The salary will be Rs.56100/- per month.
Assistant Engineer (Computer Science) -The salary will be Rs.56100/- per month.
Assistant Engineer (Electronics & Telecommunication) Rs.56100/-.
Assistant Engineer (Civil) Rs.56100/-
The Selection Process will be based on the basis of Interview.
The Applying Process will be based on Online Mode for UPPCL. 30th November 2018 is the last date to apply.
How to Apply Online?
http://upenergy.in/uppcl is the link to apply online directly.
SC/ ST (Native of UP)- Rs. 700/-
All Other Categories- Rs. 1000/-
PH (OA/OL/PB/PD) – Rs. 10/-