Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||UPPCL 2523 Posts Recruitment 2017-18 Notification|
|Total Number of Posts||2523 Vacancies|
|Starting date of Application Process||14th December 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application||18th January 2018|
|Direct Link to Apply||UPPCL Online Application|
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is ready to hire incumbents to fill up a huge no. of vacant posts for Office Assistant Grade III and Stenographer Grade III posts. So, candidates those who are interested to work in Power department may apply for the posts through online. For more details you may visit the official site
Total no. of posts released by UPPCL is 2523 posts. Out of which
- Stenographer-Grade III-227 posts
- Office Assistant-Grade III-2296 posts
Minimum qualification for Stenographer post is graduate degree from a govt. recognized university/equivalent degree and applicants should have hindi typing speed of 30 wpm on computer, stenography speed of 60 wpm.
Minimum qualification for Office Assistant post is graduate degree from govt. recognized university and typing speed of 30 wpm on computer.
Applicants age between 21-40 years and age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC is 5 years, PwD candidates is 15 years, Ex-soldier is 3 years.
Selected candidates for Office Assistant, Stenographer posts will get pay scale in between Rs.5200-20200/- and grade pay of Rs.2600/-
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written exam, typing speed/computer knowledge.
UPPCL Application Process
Candidates may apply for the posts through online mode.
- Starting date of application process is 14.12.2017.
- Closing date of application process is 29.12.2017.
- Last date for submission of application fee is 30.12.2017.
Application fee for UR/OBC/Ex-soldier is Rs.1000/-, SC/ST is Rs.700/-, PwD candidates is Rs.10/-
How to Apply Online
- Go to official site
- Click on the required notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all necessary documents, photograph and signature.
- Make payment through online mode.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout for future use.