Current Notifications and Important Dates
- Official Notification: UPDASP Accounts Officer & Project Coordinators Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 21 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 25th April 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 07th May 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: UPDASP Accounts Officer & Project Coordinator Application Form
Project Coordination Unit,UPDASP Recruitment 2018 for Accounts Officer & Project Coordinator Posts
Project Coordination Unit, State Nodal Agency for Agriculture Diversification Uttar Pradesh is inviting applications from candidates those who are working in Government/ Semi government departments/ organizations on deputation basis to work as Accountant, Auditor, District project coordinator, assistant accounts officer posts. So, candidates those who are eligible can send application forms on or before last date.
Name of the Department: District Project Coordination Unit, UPDASP
No. of Vacancies: 21 Posts
- Accountant – 01 Post
- Auditor – 01 Post
- District Project Coordinator – 07 Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 12 Posts
Eligibility criteria, selection process and other details can be known by visiting official notification in the site.
You May Also Like
- CPPRI Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs 2018 Notification
- Government Jobs 2018 Notification
- Selected candidates as Accountant, Auditor posts will get pay scale in between Rs.9300-34800/- and GP of Rs.4200/-
- Selected candidates as District project coordinator posts will get pay scale in between Rs.15600-39100/- and GP of Rs.6000/-
- Selected candidates as assistant accounts officer will get pay scale of Rs.9300-34800/- and GP of Rs.4600/-
District Project Coordination Unit, UPDASP is accepting application forms only through offline mode. Candidates can download application form through official link and send through registered/ speed post to below given address by 07th May 2018 and send the scanned copies of documents to email@example.com
Manager (Administration & Personnel), DASP.