Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: UPBEB Assistant Teachers Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 69,000
- Starting date of Application Process: 06th December 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 20th December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: UPBEB Assistant Teachers Application form
UP Assistant Teachers Recruitment 2018 Notification
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has given an ultimate opportunity to the incumbents of its UP State. The UPBEB has released an employment notification to fill up 69,000 assistant teacher vacancies. So, candidates those who have done bachelor degree holders can apply for UP Govt Jobs can apply before the due date.
Number of assistant teacher vacancies to be filled in Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is 69,000.
Candidates those who passed bachelor degree/ B.Ed/ D.EI.Ed/ BTC from a recognized university can apply.
Maximum upper age limit for applicants is 40 years. Age relaxation is as per norms of the department.
You May Also Like
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 – Mandi Inspector Admin, Clerk & Steno Jobs
- BSIP Recruitment 2018 – Research Scholar Jobs
- UPPRPB Recruitment 2018 – 3740 Jail Warder & Cavalier Jobs
Candidates will get monthly income based on the previous basic pay.
Candidates have to attend written examination to be selected for Assistant Teacher vacancy.
Mode of applying for UPBEB Recruitment 2018 is through online mode. From 06th December 2018 to 20th December 2018 candidates can apply.
How to Apply Online?
http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/ is the link for applicants to apply online.
Application fee for Gen/ OBC candidates is Rs.600/-
SC/ST is Rs.400/-