Uttar Pradesh Police is the largest single police force not only in India but in the entire world also. The Uttar Pradesh Police is also called UP Police. It is the law enforcement agency of the state, and is headquartered in Prayagraj.
Current UP Police Bharti 2019 – 20
|Post Date||Details||Vacancies/Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|19.11.2019||UP Police Recruitment||Various/ 12th Pass/Degree||Update Soon||More Details|
Every year, it offers huge employment in Uttar Pradesh. UP Police elaborates its services and branches throughout the state by increasing the manpower. It releases various employment advts for job seekers in UP. UP police was formed in 1863 under the Police Act, 1861 as the Office of the Inspector General of Police, United Provinces. Uttar Police is ruled by the Department of Home and Confidential of Uttar Pradesh. UP Police (UPHP) is the first one to have a highway patrol.
UP Police Latest Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Recruitment Board: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and promotions Board (UPPRPB)
- Job Role: Constable, SI, ASI, Driver, and other posts
- Vacancy Count: various posts
- Application Mode: Online or Offline
- Job Category: Govt Jobs in India
- Official website: http://uppbpb.gov.in/
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs
UP Police SI Bharti 2019
UP police has 8 departments. Those are Provincial Police, Government Railway Police, Municipal Police, Cantonment Police, Town Police, Rural and Road Police, Canal Police and Barkandaj Guard. It announces up to 50000 vacancies every year. Candidates are looking for the Latest UP Police Jobs frequently to get a govt job.
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) take care of the recruitment process. It releases the UP Police Recruitment notifications through local media or its official website. It becomes tough to search various sources to find the UP Police Vacancy 2019 alone. We have designed this page exclusively for providing the Latest and Upcoming Police Vacancy in Uttar Pradesh State. Keep in touch with us for UP Police Jobs 2019.
UP Police Jobs List 2019 – 20
The following are the various jobs offered by Uttar Pradesh Police Department.
- Jail Warder
- Police Constable Horse Rider
- Computer Operator
- Gazetted Officers
- Director General of Police (DGP)
- Special Director General of Police (SDG)
- Additional Director General of Police (ADG)
- Inspector-General of Police (IG)
- Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG)
- Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP)
- Superintendent of Police (SP)
- Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP) (IPS) or Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) (PPS)
- Non-Gazetted Officers
- Inspector of Police
- Sub-Inspector of Police
- Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police
- Head Constable
- Senior Constable
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2020
UP Police issues various job notifications to recruit the best and talented candidates. Those who have dreamt of joining the police department can apply and crack the exams to fulfill your dream.
Are you tired of searching the Police Jobs in UP state? Then you reached the right page where you can find all Uttar Pradesh Police Department Jobs under one roof. We are the first one to provide the police job news in UP.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board publish job notifications to fill available vacant posts in the following units/wings.
- Training Directorate
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Special Enquiry Cell
- Anti Corruption Organization (ACO)
- Human Rights Cell (HRC)
- Government Railway Police (GRP)
- Dial 100 Service
- Special Task Force (STF)
- Uttar Pradesh Fire Service
- Traffic Directorate
- Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS)
- Intelligence Department (ID)
- Economic Offences Wing (EOW)
- Crime Cell
- Control Room
- Uttar Pradesh Homeguard
- State Disaster Response Force (SDRF)
- Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT)
- Technical Services
- Provincial Armed Constabulary (PAC) (State paramilitary force)
- Special investigation team (SIT)
- Radio Headquarter of police
- Law and Order Cell
Appointed candidates can get a place in any of the above departments.
Eligibility Criteria for UPPRPB Recruitment
To apply for any job in Uttar Pradesh Police Department, candidates have to fulfill the education and age limit requirements. We mentioned the academic qualifications and age requirements of UP police Jobs in the below section.
The UP Police Board members release job notifications for the candidates who possess 10th, 12th, Degree, Graduation, Post-graduation, etc completion certificate. The below section covers some of the posts along with its academic qualification.
- Inspector of Police Jobs: Aspirants must complete graduation to apply for UP Police
- Sub-Inspector Jobs: Should have a degree in the respective field from any recognized university or board.
- Sub-Inspector of Police: Must complete graduation from any recognized state-level board or university.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police: Candidate should possess a degree to apply for UP ASI Jobs.
- Head Constable Vacancy: Aspirants should have passed 12th standard to fill the application for UP Head Constable posts.
- Senior Constable & Constable: They must complete SSC from any recognized university or board
Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age limit is 21 years and 33 years for SI, ASI, Head constable, and constable posts.
The following are the minimum standards required to apply for UP police jobs.
- General/ OBC/ SC – 168 cm
- ST – 160 cm
- General/ OBC/ SC – 152 cm
- ST – 157 cm
- General/ OBC/ SC – 79-84 cm (Minimum 5 cm expansion is required)
- ST – 77-82 cm (Minimum 5 cm expansion is required)
- General/ OBC/ SC – Not applicable
- ST – Not applicable
- General/ OBC/ SC – Not applicable
- ST – Not applicable
- General/ OBC/ SC – Minimum 40 Kg.
- ST – Minimum 40 Kg.
Note: The physical standards may vary based on the job role. Once, check the official advt before going to apply for any job in UPPRPB
UP Police Selection Process
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board maintains transparency while selecting the candidates for respective posts. To test the candidates’ skills and pick out the best one among all applicants, UPPRPB organizes the following levels.
- Written Exam (Online)
- Physical Test (PST/PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination/Fitness Test
- Merit List
Salary Structure for UPPRPB Jobs
The UPPRPB pays the salaries to the appointed candidates as per the norms of the 7th Pay Commission.
- For Constable: Rs 21,700 /- + GP 2000 /-
- Sub Inspector (SI): Rs 49,000-64,000 / –
- Clerk & Accounting Jobs: Rs 40,000-52,000 / –
- For DSP post: Rs 78,000-96,000 / –
- For SP Jobs: Rs 1,10,000-1,35,000 / –
How to Apply for UP Police Jobs 2020
Uttar Pradesh Police receives the applications from the eligible candidates either from online or offline mode. The mode of the application specifies in the official advt of the respective post. Candidates have to send the application as per the instructions given in the respective notification. We mentioned the online and offline application step by step process for the ease of candidates.
Steps to fill UP Police Form Online
- Candidates are advised to open the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
- The website link is http://uppbpb.gov.in/
- After reaching the Home Page, find the Notice / Release section
- There, search for the required notification link
- Click on the link and read the entire notification carefully
- After that referring to the eligibility conditions, scroll down the PDF and find the Apply Online link
- Open the link and find ‘Click Here For Application Registration’ tab
- Click on the tab and fill in the details
- Press Submit
- Upload scanned signature, passport size photo, and other required documents with given sizes
- Press save or submit button
- Later, go for the Make A Payment option
- Pay the fee through net banking, credit card or debit card and wallets
- Then, your application will be successfully completed
- Note down the transaction ID for reference purposes
- Take a print out and keep it safe for future reference
How to Apply For UP Police Recruitment 2019 – Offline
- Go to the official website of UPPRPB
- After opening the Home Page, search for the Notice / Release section
- There, find the required job advt link
- Open the ink and observe the entire notification carefully
- Scroll down the PDF and find the Application Download link
- Open the link and download the application form
- Fill in the blanks and attach the supporting documents
- Write the address on the envelope and send it before the last date
Application Fee Details
The UP Police application fee for constable, head constable, SI and ASI is Rs, 400/- pay through the following modes:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Exam Pattern for UP Police
UP Police Recruitment exam pattern as follows
- The written test will be objective type (Multiple choice questions)
- The total marks of the exam consists of 300
- Negative marking is applicable for each wrong answer
- The exam cover General knowledge and Current Affairs, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability topics.
Uttar Pradesh Police Exam Syllabus
Following the syllabus is very important to crack any exam. We have mentioned the UP police exam syllabus topics in detail in the below sections.
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
UP Police Previous Paper
Aspirants should refer the previous years question papers of UP Police to get a complete idea about the exam paper. By solving the old papers, you can improve time management skills. Then, you can get a good score in the exam.
UP Police Admit Card 2019 for Constable, SI & ASI
Candidates who applied for UP Police recruitment 2019 have to download the admit card and carry it to the exam center to write the exam. Once, verify the particulars such as registration number, exam date, and center, timings, instructions and name presented on the admit card before going to the exam. We provide direct links to download the hall ticket for UP Police Recruitment 2019.
UP Police Result 2019
Candidates have to check the UP Police Result 2019 to know your status. Keep the login details with you while going to check the results. The UP police results will be available on its official website.
Below given documents are required while you are going to attend the UP police Document Verification.
- Class 10 and 12th or its equivalent examination certificate
- Permanent residential certificate of Uttar Pradesh
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Age proof certificate (Xth class pass certificate/ Date of Birth registration certificate)
- For Ex-servicemen: Unit discharge certificate, no objection certificate by the unit commandant, Indian special army certificate of education
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size color photographs
- Service certificate
- Q) What to do? If final form submission failed
- Ans. You should try with Internet Explorer version 6.0 or above to complete your application process
- Q) Is it possible to change the submitted data in the application form?
- Ans. No. You cannot be modified once submitted Conclusion
- Q) What is the age limit for police constable?
- Ans. The minimum age and maximum age limits are 18 and 25 years
- Q) How can I download the UP Police admit card?
- Ans. Go to uppbpb.gov.in website and click on Download Admit Card option
- Q) What should I do? If forgot Password or User Name?
- Ans. UP police board allows you to retrieve the Password or User Name with the help of a registered mobile number or email ID.
Here, we have provided the required info about the UP Police Job notifications 2019-20. Keep on checking this space for the latest and upcoming police jobs in UP because you get the latest UP police news only here.