Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: UP Police Constable Posts 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 49568 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 19th November 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 8th December 2018
UP Police Constable 2018 Notification – 49,568 Jobs
Uttar Pradesh Police aspirants are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other obligations for Constable Posts. UP Police have released a notification for 49568 positions to get into UP Govt Jobs can apply on or before 8th December 2018 . UP police invite candidates to engage at its operating locations in Uttar Pradesh. All the important details and direct link to the website is given below.
The Positions for UP Police is 49568 Posts for Constable Jobs
Constable Civil Police
- UR- 15681 Posts
- OBC- 8467 Posts
- SC- 6585 Posts
- ST- 627 Posts
Constable in Pradeshik Armed Constabulary (PAC)
- UR- 9104 Posts
- OBC- 4916 Posts
- SC- 3284 Posts
- ST- 364 Posts
12th passed candidates from recognized university or equivalent can apply for Constable the posts.
- Height should be 168 cm & Chest should be 79 cm with 5cm expansion
- Height should be 152cm & Weight should be 40kgs expansion
Maximum 22 years of age can apply for the Constable (Male) posts
Maximum 25 years of age can apply for the Constable (Female) posts
Relaxation in Upper age limit for those candidates belonging to other categories.
You May Also Like
- UPPSC Recruitment 2018 – Group B Jobs
- IWAI Recruitment 2018 – Master, Driver & Control Operator Jobs
- HITES Recruitment 2018 – Chief Engineer, Project & Deputy Manager Jobs
The salary will be Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200 per month for the Constable Posts.
The Selection Process will be based on the basis of Interview & Written Exam
The Applying Process will be based on Online Mode for UP Police Recruitment 2018.
08th December 2018 is the last date to apply
How to Apply Online?
https://uppolice.gov.in/ is the link to apply online.