Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||UP Panchayati Raj Computer Operator Notification|
|Organization||UP Panchayati Raj|
|Total Number of Vacancies||9031 posts|
|Starting Date to Submit Online Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Submit Application||Update Soon|
|Direct Link to Apply||Utter Pradesh Panchayat Sahayak Application|
The State of Utter Pradesh has come forward with a fresh job notification which brings a huge number of vacancies such as Panchayat Assistant, Computer Assistant, Accountant and Junior Engineer (Civil) under the department of Panchayati Raj. So, Active job finders apply fast and get career growth by hitting govt. job. Before going to apply for the this notification don’t forget to visit official site.
Total number of vacancies: 9031 posts
Name of the post with vacancy wise
- Pachayat Sahayak/Panchayat Assistant: 4926 posts
- Computer Operator: 1642 Posts
- Accountant: 821 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 1642 Posts
Contenders have minimum age limit 18 and maximum 40 years.
Pachayat Sahayak/Panchayat Assistant
Diploma in Civil engineering & have 3 years work experience.
Must possess 12th along with CCC Certificate from NIELIT with 3 years work experience.
Have to complete B. Com and CCC Certificate from NIELIT along with 3 years of work experience.
- Tech (Civil) & 3 years of experience OR Diploma in Civil with 7 years of Experience.
Selection process will be based on the performance of written exam and personal Interview.
Selected candidates will get monthly pay based on the position which has given below
- Pachayat Sahayak/Panchayat Assistant :Rs. 15000/-
- Computer Operator : Rs. 15000/-
- Accountant : Rs. 25000/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs. 25000/-
Candidates have to fill the application through online mode.
Starting date for the submission of Application: update Soon
Closing date for the submission of Application: update soon
How To Apply Online
- Applicants need to visit the official site.
- Open official notification and read the instruction clearly
- Then Click on to the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details and upload all scanned documents
- Make payment through online mode
- Click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for future use.