Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: SGPGIMS Sr. Resident Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 08
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 09th October 2018
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2018 Walk-In Notification for SR Jobs
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Uttar Pradesh on ad-hoc basis is in need of candidates to work as senior residents in the department of Surgical Gastroenterology. For this SGPGIMS is conducting walk-in interview. So, interested candidates at UP Govt Jobs can appear for the interview on scheduled dates. For more details log on to http://www.sgpgi.ac.in/
Number of vacancies to be filled on adhoc basis in SGPGIMS is 08.
MS (general surgery) degree holders and recognized by MCI or DNB in general surgery can apply for Senior resident post.
Maximum upper age limit for candidates is 33 years.
You May Also Like
- UP TET Basic Education Board Recruitment 2018 Notification
- RCUES Recruitment 2018
- SGPGIMS Recruitment 2018
- UPPSC Recruitment 2018
- UPHESC Recruitment 2018 – 534 Assistant Professor Jobs
- ESIC Recruitment 2018 – Specialist & Senior Resident Jobs
- ESIC Noida Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- UP Mandi Parishad Recruitment 2018
- DOT Recruitment 2018 – AD & JTO Jobs
- Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2018 – Manager & Assistant Manager Jobs
- NHPC Recruitment 2018 – Trade Apprentice Jobs
- ICSI Recruitment 2018 – CRC Executive Jobs
- Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Retainer Doctor Jobs
- Apna Sahakari Bank Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Banking Officer Jobs
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2018 – PO & Clerk Jobs
- Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2018 – Executive & Officer Jobs
- RBI Recruitment 2018 – Specialist Grade-B Jobs
In between Rs.67700-20800/- candidates will be paid as monthly remuneration.
Through interview session candidates will be selected.
Date of Walk-In Interview
On 09th October 2018 along with all essential documents aspirants may appear for SGPGIMS recruitment.
Surgical Gastroenterology Department