Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: SGPGIMS Sr. Resident Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 16
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 09th October 2018
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2018 Walk-In Notification for Sr. Resident Jobs
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science is conducting walk-in interview to fill up Senior resident vacancies numbered 16 in the Department of Emergency Medicine. So, contenders along with all essential document may appear for UP Govt Jobs walk-in. For more information move on to the official website for applicants to download complete notification.
Number of vacancies to be filled in SGPGIMS is 16 for senior residents (Emergency Medicine).
MD (Anesthesiology/ internal medicine/ emergency medicine/ surgery / orthopedics) holders can appear for the interview.
Maximum upper age limit for applicants is 33 years as on 01st January 2018.
You May Also Like
- NIOS Recruitment 2018 – Group A, B & C Jobs
- Banaras Hindu University BHU Recruitment 2018
- UP Police Recruitment 2018 – Reserved Equestrian Police Jobs
- UP Police Recruitment 2018 – 1679 Fireman Jobs
- UP Police Recruitment 2018 – 3638 Jail Warder Jobs
Selected contenders will get pay in between Rs.67,700-2,08,700/-
Through interview basis contenders will be hired up.
Date of Walk-In Interview
On 09th October 2018 along with all essential documents applicants may appear for the SGPGIMS walk-in recruitment.
Faculty Room, Department of Emergency Medicine (ERS-1).