Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: SGPGIMS Sr. Resident Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 16
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 09th October 2018
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2018 Walk-In Notification for Sr. Resident Jobs
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science is conducting walk-in interview to fill up Senior resident vacancies numbered 16 in the Department of Emergency Medicine. So, contenders along with all essential document may appear for UP Govt Jobs walk-in. For more information move on to http://www.sgpgims.in is the official website for applicants to download complete notification.
Number of vacancies to be filled in SGPGIMS is 16 for senior residents (Emergency Medicine).
MD (Anesthesiology/ internal medicine/ emergency medicine/ surgery / orthopedics) holders can appear for the interview.
Maximum upper age limit for applicants is 33 years as on 01st January 2018.
You May Also Like
- NIOS Recruitment 2018 – Group A, B & C Jobs
- Banaras Hindu University BHU Recruitment 2018
- UP Police Recruitment 2018 – Reserved Equestrian Police Jobs
- UP Police Recruitment 2018 – 1679 Fireman Jobs
- UP Police Recruitment 2018 – 3638 Jail Warder Jobs
- SGPGIMS Recruitment 2018 – Senior Resident Jobs
- UP TET Basic Education Board Recruitment 2018 Notification
- RCUES Recruitment 2018 – Urban Planner & Infrastructure Specialist Jobs
- SGPGIMS Recruitment 2018 – Technician & Attendant Jobs
- UPPSC Recruitment 2018
- IPC Recruitment 2018 – Pharmacopoeial & Pharmacovigilance Associate Jobs
- UPHESC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Professor Jobs
- UPSRTC Recruitment 2018
Selected contenders will get pay in between Rs.67,700-2,08,700/-
Through interview basis contenders will be hired up.
Date of Walk-In Interview
On 09th October 2018 along with all essential documents applicants may appear for the SGPGIMS walk-in recruitment.
Faculty Room, Department of Emergency Medicine (ERS-1).