MNNIT Allahabad Non-Teaching Jobs 2019 – Overview
- Name Of The Board: Motilal Nehru National Institute Of Technology, Allahabad, Prayagraj
- Job Designation: Superintendent, Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Technician, and others
- Advertisement No: 05 / 2019
- Total Number Of Posts: 106
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Notification Release Date: 23rd August 2019
- Starting Date To Fill Applications: 01st September 2019
- Final Date To Send Applications: 30th September 2019
- Selection Procedure: Screening Test/ Personal Interview
- Job Category: All India Government Jobs
- Work Location: Allahabad
- Official Site: http://mnnit.ac.in
Motilal Nehru National Institute Of Technology Recruitment 2019
Good news for the job hunters, MNNIT Technician Recruitment 2019 Notification is out. The recruiting board is inviting online applications by releasing an advertisement with 05 / 2019. As per the official notification, a total of 106 non-teaching posts are going to be filled after this recruitment. Aspirants who want to grab this opportunity must know the complete data about the MNNIT Recruitment 2019.
Willing individuals can collect Selection Process, Salary, Fee, Academic Qualifications, Age Limit, How To apply steps of MNNIT Junior Engineer Posts here. Interested & Eligible contenders can apply online from 01st September 2019 to 30th September 2019 at the official site.
MNNIT Allahabad Non-Teaching Job Vacancies
- Post Names: Superintendent, Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Technician, and others
- Total Number Of Jobs: 106
Post wise in detail vacancy of MNNIT Recruitment 2019 is listed here.
- Superintendent: 5
- Junior Assistant: 15
- Senior Assistant: 9
- Stenographer: 2
- Senior Stenographer: 1
- Technical Assistant/ Junior Engineer/ SAS Assistant/ Library Information Assistant: 29
- Technician: 30
- Senior Technician: 15
- Total: 106 posts.
MNNIT Technical Asst/ JE Eligibility
- Superintendent: First class bachelor’s degree or equivalent (or) Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or /institute with 50% marks or equivalent
- Junior Assistant/ Senior Assistant: senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 W.P.M and proficiency in computer word Processing and Spreadsheet.
- Stenographer: Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with the minimum speed in shorthand 80 w.p.m. in stenography.
- Senior Stenographer: (10+2) or equivalent from a recognized board or university minimum speed in shorthand 100 w.p.m. in stenography
- Technical Assistant/ Junior Engineer/ SAS Assistant/ Library Information Assistant: First class or equivalent Grade in B.E,/ B.Tech /MCA in relevant from a recognized university / Institute/ First class diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record.
- Technician/ Senior Technician: Senior Secondary 10+2) with science from a recognized board with at least 60% marks (or) senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with at least 50% marks and ITI course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade.
Maximum Age Limit:
- Superintendent: 30 years
- Junior Assistant: 27 years
- Senior Assistant: 33 years
- Stenographer: 27 years
- Technician: 27 years
- Senior Stenographer: 33 years
- Technical Assistant/ Junior Engineer/ SAS Assistant/ Library Information Assistant: 30 years
- Senior Technician: 33 years
The age relaxation on the upper age limit for SC/ST candidates is up to 5 years, for OBC – 3 years, PWD – 10 years, for PWD & OBC – 13 years, for PWD & SC/St – 15 years.
MNNIT Technician Selection Process
MNNIT Organization will conduct the following selection rounds to recruit the interested & capable candidates for Non-Teacher Jobs.
- Screening Test
- Personal Interview.
mnnit.ac.in Library Information Assistant Salary 2019
- Superintendent: Pay Level 6 [PB-2 & GP Rs. 4200/-]
- Junior Assistant: Pay Level 3 [PB-1 & GP Rs. 2000/-]
- Senior Assistant: Pay Level 4 [PB-1 & GP Rs. 2400/-]
- Stenographer: Pay Level 4 [PB-1 & GP Rs. 2400/-]
- Technician: Pay Level 3 [PB-1 & GP Rs. 2000/-]
- Senior Stenographer: Pay Level 5 [PB-1 & GP Rs. 2800/-]
- Technical Assistant/ Junior Engineer/ SAS Assistant/ Library Information Assistant: Pay Level 6 [PB-1 & GP Rs. 4200/-]
- Senior Technician: Pay Level 4 [PB-1 & GP Rs. 2400/-]
The registration process for MNNIT Technician Jobs 2019 has already started. So the willing aspirants have to submit their application forms by the deadline to avoid the last-minute rush. The step by step process of filling the Application Form is provided below for the convenience purpose of the candidates.
How To Apply For MNNIT Recruitment 2019?
- Visit the official site of Motilal Nehru National Institute Of Technology i.e http://mnnit.ac.in
- The homepage of the MNNIT will appear on the screen.
- Find the relevant link of “MNNIT Recruitment Advertisement 2019”
- Check out the details provided in the official notification by pressing on the link.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria for the notification.
- If eligible, then click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill the required data in the MNNIT Technician Application Form.
- Upload photograph scanned signature & necessary documents.
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels.
- Cross-check the details once and submit the online application form.
- Next, take a print out of the filled applications for future correspondence.
- UR, EWS, OBC (Non-creamy layer): ₹500
- SC/ST, PwD and Women: No Fee
Individuals are allowed to pay the fee via online only.
- Detailed MNNIT Junior Engineer Notification 2019
- MNNIT News Paper Advertisement
- Recruitment Rules For MNNIT Technician Posts
- Branch / Trade of study for Technical posts
- MNNIT Non-Teaching Jobs Online Application Form
You May Also Like
- NDM Apprentice Recruitment
- HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment
- India Post Office Recruitment 2019 – 20 Notifications
- Railway Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notifications
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: MNNIT Allahabad Assistant Professor Jobs 2019 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 142 Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 07th January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31st January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: MNNIT Allahabad Assistant Professor Jobs Application Form
MNNIT Allahabad Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 Notification – 142 Jobs
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) has released notification for the recruitment of the applicants to the posts of 142 assistant professors in MNNIT Allahabad, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh on contract basis. So, Interested and eligible applicants may apply the application form from before the last date 31st January 2019 for this UP Govt Jobs 2019. http://www.mnnit.ac.in/ Is the link applicant can get more information.
Total number of vacancies to be filled by MNNIT Allahabad Is 142 posts.
Name of the post: Assistant Professors
- UR – 73 Posts
- OBC – 34 Posts
- SC – 23 Posts
- ST – 12 Posts
B.Tech/ degree/ MCA/ M.Tech/ BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ MBA/ MA/ M.Sc/ M.Com applicants can apply for the posts of assistant professors.
Applicants maximum age limit is 60 years and age relaxation applicants can check the official notification.
You May Also Like
- IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2019 – Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV Jobs
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 – Roller Driver & Manchitrak Jobs
- UPSRLM Recruitment 2019 – Account Assistant, Block & District Mission Manager Jobs
- DEI UP Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Professor & Guest Faculty Jobs
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Ex-Servicemen Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2018 – Trade Apprentice Jobs
- Banaras Hindu University BHU Recruitment 2018
- ECHS Recruitment 2018
- TMC UP Recruitment 2018 – Technician & Foreman Jobs
- ESIC UP Recruitment 2018 – Specialist & Sr. Resident Jobs
- NCL Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Jobs
- UPBEB Recruitment 2018 – 69,000 Assistant Teachers
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 – Mandi Inspector Admin, Clerk & Steno Jobs
- BSIP Recruitment 2018 – Research Scholar Jobs
- UPPRPB Recruitment 2018 – 3740 Jail Warder & Cavalier Jobs
- UPPRPB Recruitment 2018 – 1679 Fireman Jobs
Selected applicants can get pay for
Rs.15,600-39,100 PB-3, AGP Rs.6000/ 7000/ 8000 (equivalent 7th CPC pay level 10/ 11/ 12)
Through written test/ presentation/ seminar applicants will be selected.
Applicants may apply the application form through online mode at MNNIT Allahabad Recruitment 2019 from 07TH January 2019 to 31st January 2019.
How to apply Online?
http://www.mnnit.ac.in/ Is the link applicants can apply the application form directly.
Application fees for Gen/ OBC applicants is Rs.500/- and for SC/ ST/ PWD applicants is no fees.