DLW Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Board Name: Diesel Locomotive Recruitment
- Adv No: DLW/P/Rectt./Act. Apprentice/ 42th lTI & Non lTl
- Post Name: Apprentice ( ITI, Non-ITI)
- Selection Process: Go through the official web site
- Application Starting Date: 30th October 2019
- Last Date for Application Submission: 21st November 2019
- No of Vacancies: 374
- Application Process: Online
- Category: Central Government Jobs
- Work Location: Varanasi
- Official Site: https://www.dlwactapprentice.in/
- Look at More UP Govt Jobs
DLW Recruitment, Varanasi 2019
DLW Recruitment has invited applications for the 374 apprentice posts in Varanasi. Those who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. The job applications for these posts will be accepted on or before 21st November. The candidate has to get the registration number from Regional Directorates of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) before training. It is mandatory to get registration number otherwise the candidate candidature will be canceled.
Post wise vacancies are mentioned below
For ITI seats
- Fitter – 107
- Carpenter – 03
- Painter – 07
- Machinist – 67
- Welder – 45
- Electrician – 71
For Non – ITI Seats
- Fitter – 30
- Machinist – 15
- Welder – 11
- Electrician – 18
- Education: Candidates should have passed 10th class or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks
- Age Limit: 15 – 22 years
- Education: Candidates should have passed 10th class with a minimum of 50% marks and also ITI in relevant fields.
- Age Limit: 15 – 24 years
- (Age relaxations are given as per govt norms)
- The selection of candidates is based on the percentage of marks in their matriculation examination for Non – ITI.
- ITI posts are filled on the basis of the merit list on each unit. Visit the official website for more information.
- Candidates should fill the online form with the required documents in the JPEG/JPG/BMP format only and submit it.
- The application fee is Rs.100/-
- (No fee for SC/ST/PH and Woman candidate.)
Steps to Apply
- Open this link ( https://www.dlwactapprentice.in/ )
- Apply for online registration
- Fill the application form with the required scanned documents
- Pay the examination fee
- Take the print out of confirmation page
Related Govt Jobs in India
- IOCL Apprentice Jobs 2019 – 1500 Posts
- DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment 2019
- Bank Jobs in India
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: DLW ITI & Non-ITI Apprentice 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 374 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 08th October 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 09th November 2018
DLW Recruitment 2018 Notification for ITI & Non-ITI Jobs
Diesel Locomotive Works Varanasi has released notification regarding 42nd Batch Apprenticeship in ITI and Non-ITI trades namely fitter, carpenter, machinist, welder, electrician etc. So, contenders those who are interested to undergo apprenticeship can apply for UP Govt Jobs notifications through online mode.
Overall 374 apprentice vacancies to be filled in DLW – Indian Railways, Varanasi.
ITI Vacancies- 300
Non-ITI Vacancies – 74
10+ 2 passed candidates with ITI pass in above trade can apply for ITI post and only 10+2 passed candidates can apply for Non-ITI post.
Minimum age to apply is 15 years and maximum age is 22 years.
Through merit basis/ written test candidates will be recruited.
Mode of applying for 42nd Batch Act Apprentice Notification is through online mode. 09th November 2018 is the last date to apply.
How to Apply Online?
https://dlwactapprentice.in is the link to register through online.
Application fee for applicants is Rs.100/-