Get Upcoming & Live UP Government Job Notification alerts that suit to your eligibility in a pace. We created this page in a way to provide the information which aid you to build your career in a full-blown manner. Check daily updates of Uttar Pradesh Government Job notifications 2019.
Latest UP GOVT Jobs 2019 – 20
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|18.11.2019||Uttar Pradesh PSC Computer Assistant Online Form 2019||14/ 12th Pass||16.12.2019||More Details|
|06.11.2019||UP TET Recruitment Notification 2019||-/ Graduate/ B.E/ Associate Degree||21.11.2019||More Details|
|05.11.2019||ICCMRT Lucknow Associate & Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019||05/ Doctorate/ PG||11.11.2019||More Details|
|04.11.2019||ICMR NICPR Noida Recruitment 2019||03/ M.Sc/ M.Tech/ Degree||20.11.2019||More Details|
|01.11.2019||DLW Fitter Recruitment 2019||374/ 10th Pass||21.11.2019||More Details|
|01.11.2019||IWAI Consultant Post Recruitment 2019||02/ Associate Degree/ Graduate||21.11.2019||More Details|
|31.10.2019||LMRCL Chief Engineer Recruitment 2019||42/ Associate Degree||02.12.2019||More Details|
|24.10.2019||BHU University JRF & RA Post Recruitment 2019||-/ MD/ Ph.D||15.11.2019||More Details|
|18.10.2019||UPPSC PCS Notification 2019||364/ Degree||11.11.2019||More Details|
|17.10.2019||IIM Lucknow Librarian Trainee Jobs Recruitment 2019||03/ P.G||31.10.2019||More Details|
|12.10.2019||NICPR Project Officer, RA, and Consultant Recruitment 2019||03/ B.Sc||21.10.2019||More Details|
|10.10.2019||UPPCL Steno & Office Assistant Recruitment 2019||18/ Degree||14.11.2019||More Details|
|09.10.2019||UP NHM Community Level Psychologist Recruitment 2019||1400+/ Bachelors||30.10.2019||More Details|
|03.10.2019||Oil India Limited Manager & SAO Post Recruitment 2019||10/ -||22.10.2019||More Details|
|01.10.2019||Allahabad High Court Review Officer Recruitment 2019||147 Graduate||21.10.2019||More Details|
|28.09.2019||IIM Lucknow Research Assistant Recruitment 2019||01/ -||04.10.2019||More Details|
|28.09.2019||UPSRTC Lucknow Samvida Conductor Application Online Form 2019||85/ -||07.10.2019||More Details|
|28.09.2019||BECIL Various posts Recruitment 2019||35/ Bachelor's Degree||14.10.2019||More Details|
|25.09.2019||Collector Office, Raisen Office Assistant Recruitment 2019||06/ -||20.10.2019||More Details|
|23.09.2019||UPSRTC Saharanpur Recruitment 2019||111/ 12th Pass||29.09.2019||More Details|
|23.09.2019||UP GWD Recruitment 2019||90/ B.E/ B.Tech||07.10.2019||More Details|
|23.09.2019||UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019||301/ B.E/ B.Tech||14.10.2019||More Details|
|19.09.2019||UPSSSC Assistant Research Officer Recruitment 2019||904/ P.G||16.10.2019||More Details|
|31.08.2019||ADE RA, JRF Recruitment 2019||10/ B.E, B.Tech||20.11.2019||More Details|
|27.08.2019||UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019||424/ M.D||26.09.2019||More Details|
|21.08.2019||CDAC Hyderabad Project Engineers Recruitment 2019||163/ B.Tech||03.09.2019||More Details|
|17.08.2019||UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technicians Recruitment 2019||486/ 10th, ITI||04.09.2019||More Details|
|13.08.2019||DLW Varanasi Sports Persons Recruitment 2019||10/ 10th Pass||23.09.2019||More Details|
|13.08.2019||DLW Varanasi Recruitment 2019||02/ 12th Pass||23.09.2019||More Details|
|13.08.2019||CSIR Lucknow Scientists Recruitment 2019||18/ MD, Ph. D||30.09.2019||More Details|
|13.08.2019||ALIMCO Steno, Managers Recruitment 2019||11/ Degree||23.09.2019||More Details|
|13.08.2019||Allahabad High Court UPHJS Jobs Recruitment 2019||61/ LLB (Advocate)||25.08.2019||More Details|
|07.08.2019||NFL Loco Attendant Recruitment 2019||41/ 10th, Degree||05.09.2019||More Details|
|05.08.2019||AIIMS Gorakhpur Faculty (Group A) Jobs Recruitment 2019||124/ PG||09.09.2019||More Details|
|03.08.2019||NMRC Recruitment 2019||199/Degree||21.08.2019||More Details|
|30.07.2019||BSIP JRF Recruitment 2019||1/ M.Sc||09.08.2019||More Details|
|22.07.2019||DSMRU Guest Faculty Jobs 2019 Notification||36/ Degree||08.08.2019||More Details|
|19.07.2019||UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019||655/ Inter||08.08.2019||More Details|
|18.07.2019||SGPGIMS SR & JR Notification 2019||239/ Degree||28.07.2019||More Details|
|16.07.2019||UPSLSA Chairperson Vacancy 2019||37/ Degree||24.07.2019||More Details|
|10.07.2019||NFL Worker Recruitment 2019||30/ Matric, ITI||08.08.2019||More Details|
|09.07.2019||ESIC Varanasi SR & Specialist Notification 2019||16/ PG Degree, Diploma||24.07.2019||More Details|
|09.07.2019||MNNIT Coaches & Instructor Vacancies 2019||18/ Diploma, Degree||15.07.2019||More Details|
|08.07.2019||Allahabad High Court Law Clerk (Trainee) Jobs 2019||104/Degree||08.08.2019||More Details|
|06.07.2019||CDSCO Scientific & Administrative Officer Vacancy 2019||23/ PG||13.08.2019||More Details|
Upcoming Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs 2019
Every year, for Government Jobs in UP, the unemployed youth from various categories face tight competition. Freshers and experienced candidates in any stream can quickly notice the active UP Govt Jobs openings by merely visiting our site. This is an excellent platform for knowing the instant updates regarding सरकारी नौकरी उत्तर प्रदेश 2019 भर्ती. The State Government Officials of Uttar Pradesh is in a process to release various employment notifications to reduce the joblessness rate in its state. You can apply for desired posts by considering the eligibility conditions in mind without delay.
Related Govt Jobs In India 2019
- SSC Recruitment
- Police Jobs in India
- BEL Recruitment
- State Wise Postal Recruitment
- Bank Exams in India
- ESIC Vacancies
List of Departments in Uttar Pradesh
There are enough job openings in multiple departments of Uttar Pradesh state. The only thing you should have is a zeal to secure a job in UP Government Sector. The complete list of departments where the openings take place is in down lines.
- Department of Additional Sources of Energy
- Administrative Reforms Department
- Agriculture Department
- Agriculture Education & Research
- Animal Husbandry Department
- Appointment & Personnel
- Department of Backward Welfare
- Cane Development
- Directorate of Civil Aviation
- Department of Commercial Taxes
- Cooperative Department
- Coordination Department
- Culture Department
- Dairy Development Department
- Dharmarth Department
- Election Department
- Empowerment of Persons With Disabilities Department
- Energy Department
- Entertainment Tax Department
- Estate Department
- Excise Department
- External Aided Project Department
- Finance Department
- Fisheries Department
- Food & Civil Supplies Department
- Forest Department
- General Administration
- Ground Water Department
- Handloom Department
- Higher Education Department
- Horticulture Department
- Housing Department
- Information & Public Relations Department
- Information & Industrial Development Department
- Irrigation & Water Resources Department
- Khadi & Village Industries
- Labour Department
- Land Development & Water Resources Department
- Language Department
- Law & Justice Department
- Legal Metrology Department
- Medical Education Department
- Medical Health Department
- Minor Irrigation
- Minority Welfare Department
- MSME & Export Promotion Department
- National Integration Department
- Panchayati Raj Department
- Parliamentary Affairs
- Planning Department
- Political Pension Department
- Prisons Administration & Reform Services
- Program Implementation
- Protocol Department
- Public Works Department
- Revenue Department
- Rural Development Department
- Rural Engineering Department
- Sanik Kalyan Department
- Science & Technology Department
- Secondary Education Department
- Secretariat Administartion
- Sericulture Department
- Samgra Gram Vikas Vibhag
- Social Welfare Department
- Department of Sports
- Stamp Department
- Tourism Department
- Transport Department
- UP Reorganisation & Coordination Department
- Urban Development Department
- Vidhai Department
- Vigiliance Department
- Women Welfare Department
- Youth Welfare Department
UP Govt Job New Vacancy
- Forest Guard
- Guest Faculty
- Senior & Junior Residents
- MTS & GDS
- Review Officers
- Assistant Teachers
- Junior Assistants
- Drivers & Conductors.
Famous Recruitment Boards in Uttar Pradesh State
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC)
- UPSRTC Recruitment
- UP TET Notification
- Panchayati Raj Uttar Pradesh
- UPPRPB Recruitment
What is the Eligibility for UP Govt Jobs?
Aspirants can grab the eligibility details like academic qualification and age limit in the below sessions. Check your eligibility twice before starting the application process.
For any government jobs, there are the absolute minimum and maximum age limits. Coming to the UP Govt Job Vacancy, the candidates holding the age between 18 to 62 years can apply. Age relaxation for backward category applicants is as per the norms of the government.
Candidates who complete Matriculation, Inter, Degree, MBBS, BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, PG, PhD can apply for the newly announced Jobs in UP.
UP Government Jobs Recruitment Application Process
Applicants have to send the application form either through ONLINE or OFFLINE mode. The recruitment board will announce particular dates to submit applications at the time of notification released. Only in those days, candidates have to submit their application form without any delay.
ONLINE Application Form Submission Process
- Visit the official website of the specialized recruitment board.
- On the Home page, find the Careers/ Recruitments column.
- Complete your registration process if you are a new user.
- Find the Apply Online Link & Tap on it.
- A new page containing empty application form displays on your PC.
- Fill the form with all necessary details.
- Upload documents as per dimension.
- Click on the Submit button and take the printout of application form for future use.
How to submit the application form in OFFLINE mode?
- Postulants can directly visit the Advertisement’s session of the organization.
- Readout the notification you are going to apply in a clear manner.
- Check your willingness and download the application form.
- Enter all the necessary details and attach the documents which are required.
- Mention the address on the top of the envelope.
- Drop it in a nearby post office to reach the address before the last date.
Documents to be needed for applying for State Government Jobs in UP
- Study Certificates/ Memos
- Residence Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Passport/ Voter Id/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card/ Pan Card.
UP Govt Jobs Selection Process
To seek a job in Government Sector of UP the incumbents needed to qualify in the selection rounds which will be conducted by the officials in the scheduled dates. Common modes of the selection process are as follows
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Skill/ Trade Test
- Documents Verification
Note: The participants should note that the selection committee has the right to organize any of the above rounds. In most cases, the engagement of candidates will be done through written test & interview session.
How to Prepare for Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs Exam?
- Stand on with more confidence to crack any competitive examination.
- Have an idea on the exam topics by referring to the UP Test Syllabus.
- Make a proper time table that covers all the test topics.
- Complete the portion of topics one by one.
- Revise the topics multiple times to be perfect.
- Solve the Past Questions Papers to know the question paper strategy and improve your confidence level.
- Know the pros & cons of yours before attending the exam and try to recover them.
- Manage time in the exam hall.
- Attend the exam with complete preparation.
Career Opportunities/ Growth
Everyone will have a dream to secure a Government Job in UP. If you achieve your goal once then you no need to look back ever. Yes, your life goes on freely without any obstacles. And you can enjoy the benefits as a Govt Employee like seeking pension every month. Even you can work after your retirement as UP Govt Ex-Service employee in the higher cadres.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it possible to make changes in my application form after paying the fee?
Yes! Of course, you can cancel the submitted application form and fill the form from starting onwards. The money will refund to your account in the working days.
2. Should I pay the Registration Fee?
You may or may not need to pay the One Time Registration Fee. It depends on the recruitment board you are applying.
3. I am clicking on the Application Submission Button, But I am unable to complete the process why?
First, recheck all the blanks that you fill or not. If not fill those empty blanks and try again.
4. How can I check the Live UP Govt Job Vacancy Notifications?
You may visit Drona. In and search for UP Govt Jobs in the search box. You will be able to notice the current job placements in various fields.
4. I completed Inter, Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs in UP state?
You can apply for lower cadre positions like Constable, Peon, Clerk, etc. that are available in the UP Govt Jobs Portals.
UP Jobs through Drona.In
No words to explain about the teamwork of Drona. In. It is always a step in front to bestow the trending UP Govt Jobs news very quicker than anyone else. Job hunters why late? Bookmark our page to have an idea on Live Recruitments taking place in UP state.