UPSC Current Notification & Important Dates
|Official Notification||UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for 06 Posts|
|Total Number of Positions||06 Posts|
|Starting date to submit Application||23rd February 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15th March 2018|
|Direct Link to Apply||UPSC Assistant Director Safety Application|
Union Public Service Commission has come up with new notification to fill up 06 empty positions of translator, assistant director safety in chemical, electrical and Mechanical departments. So, candidates those who are interested at this notification may apply through online mode from 23rd February 2018 to 15th March 2018. For more details applicants may log on to official site of UPSC i.e https://upsconline.nic.in/
Total no. of vacancies are 06. Out of which
- Assistant Director Safety- Chemical-01
- Assistant Director Safety-Electrical-01
- Assistant Director Safety-Mechanical-03
UPSC Assistant Director Safety Eligibility Criteria
- For translator post applicants must complete bachelor’s degree in foreign language concerned with English is as a compulsory subject.
- For Assistant Director Safety post applicants must complete degree in chemical/ electrical/ mechanical engineering from a recognized university or equivalent with 2 years experience.
Applicants age for translator, assistant director safety (mechanical) is 35 years.
For Assistant Director Safety (electrical) post the age limit is up to 40 years.
For Assistant Director Safety (chemical) the age limit is up to 38 years.
Selected candidates for above posts will get pay scale in the level 10 (Rs.56,100-1,77,500).
Candidates may apply through online mode.
Starting date of application process is 23.02.2018.
Last date for submission of applications is 15.03.2018.
Last date for printing of the online application is 16.03.2018.
Application fee is Rs.25/- and for SC/ST/PH there is no fee.
How to Apply Online
- Candidates may log on to UPSC official site https://upsconline.nic.in
- Then click on the careers page.
- Move on to required notification and read it carefully.
- If eligible fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all scanned copies of the documents, photographs and signature.
- Make payment
- Click on the submit button.
- Then take printout for future usage purpose.